Intention of the day: Setbacks are a part of life - don't let them deter you from enlightenment.
Morning writing: It's raining and peaceful today. I plan to meditate and start writing in my grimoire. Maybe I will do a full tarot spread and update my crystal grid later. It seems like a good day to be spiritual. Back to the lesson - today I am reminded that setbacks, issues, and contractions in the flow of life are going to happen. It doesn't mean it's the end of the world. If I make a mistake, pick up the pieces and continue on. If I face adversity, it's simply a challenge for me to overcome. It's the yin and yang of life. It will all even out in the end, so it is up to me to handle the problems with grace and flexibility.
Tarot Reading:
Speaking of adversity, I found out at work yesterday that there was an issue with my tax filing that has to get corrected now. I'm a little stressed about it so I asked my spirit guides for insight on if things were going to work out at my job. I want a raise too, so I'm getting anxious about things...
VII The Chariot (control, will power, victory, assertion, determination)
If I stay on top of things w/the tax problem, it'll be fine. If I continue to work hard and be assertive about the raise, I will hopefully get what I want. We shall see!
Morning writing: It's raining and peaceful today. I plan to meditate and start writing in my grimoire. Maybe I will do a full tarot spread and update my crystal grid later. It seems like a good day to be spiritual. Back to the lesson - today I am reminded that setbacks, issues, and contractions in the flow of life are going to happen. It doesn't mean it's the end of the world. If I make a mistake, pick up the pieces and continue on. If I face adversity, it's simply a challenge for me to overcome. It's the yin and yang of life. It will all even out in the end, so it is up to me to handle the problems with grace and flexibility.
Tarot Reading:
Speaking of adversity, I found out at work yesterday that there was an issue with my tax filing that has to get corrected now. I'm a little stressed about it so I asked my spirit guides for insight on if things were going to work out at my job. I want a raise too, so I'm getting anxious about things...
VII The Chariot (control, will power, victory, assertion, determination)
If I stay on top of things w/the tax problem, it'll be fine. If I continue to work hard and be assertive about the raise, I will hopefully get what I want. We shall see!
Comments
Post a Comment