Intention of the day: Always remember that I am made of the same divine light as the rest of the Universe. We are all of one, and one is within us all.
Morning writing: I made it! The book is complete. This is the final lesson. It's a bit of a reiteration of some previous lessons but still a good one to end on. Remember that I am made of the same energy as other people. As the trees and animals, and inanimate objects too. This planet is made of atoms just like I am. This Universe is composed of atoms. If you zoom out far enough... this Universe looks like an atom. We are all the same oneness, energy and light. It is always moving and changing as it works to stay in balance. That is the yin and yang of this energy, the magnetism of it. There will always be bad with good, that's part of the balance. Without motion there is no life.
So now the book is over. I am not sure if this blog will continue as frequently, we'll just see how that goes. I will try to check in, but I might start using this as a tarot blog, or track my tarot in an actual notebook for a while... we'll see. I'm sure I'll be back lol!
Tarot Reading:
I asked for insight about my love life in a past/present/future layout.
Past - Ace of Swords (raw power, victory, breakthrough, mental clarity)
Present - King of Swords (clear thinking, intellectual power, authority, truth)
Future - Page of Pentacles (manifestation, financial opportunity, new job)
New job? I'm not entirely sure about the end there but I think this looks positive. In the past I've been smart, I'm still presently smart... and money could be in the future? Is this about my love life? I'm not really sure about that. Maybe a clarifying card...
X of Wands (burden, responsibility, hard work, stress, achievement)
This seems more career oriented to me. That's ok! I don't think my spirit guides want to talk about dating today. I am closing in on the first anniversary at my job, so maybe this is trying to tell me to just focus on work right now, not to worry about boys. ;)
Morning writing: I made it! The book is complete. This is the final lesson. It's a bit of a reiteration of some previous lessons but still a good one to end on. Remember that I am made of the same energy as other people. As the trees and animals, and inanimate objects too. This planet is made of atoms just like I am. This Universe is composed of atoms. If you zoom out far enough... this Universe looks like an atom. We are all the same oneness, energy and light. It is always moving and changing as it works to stay in balance. That is the yin and yang of this energy, the magnetism of it. There will always be bad with good, that's part of the balance. Without motion there is no life.
So now the book is over. I am not sure if this blog will continue as frequently, we'll just see how that goes. I will try to check in, but I might start using this as a tarot blog, or track my tarot in an actual notebook for a while... we'll see. I'm sure I'll be back lol!
Tarot Reading:
I asked for insight about my love life in a past/present/future layout.
Past - Ace of Swords (raw power, victory, breakthrough, mental clarity)
Present - King of Swords (clear thinking, intellectual power, authority, truth)
Future - Page of Pentacles (manifestation, financial opportunity, new job)
New job? I'm not entirely sure about the end there but I think this looks positive. In the past I've been smart, I'm still presently smart... and money could be in the future? Is this about my love life? I'm not really sure about that. Maybe a clarifying card...
X of Wands (burden, responsibility, hard work, stress, achievement)
This seems more career oriented to me. That's ok! I don't think my spirit guides want to talk about dating today. I am closing in on the first anniversary at my job, so maybe this is trying to tell me to just focus on work right now, not to worry about boys. ;)
Comments
Post a Comment