Intention of the day: Remember that reality is a construct of the human mind - I can create my own reality because if I believe it, then it can happen.
Morning writing: We're in the home stretch - only 10 lessons left after today! I don't really know what my plan is to continue my morning journaling. I might mix it up a bit more and just do stream of consciousness writing... because, as the lesson today states, expanding my consciousness MIGHT even save the world. On top of my witching book, yesterday I was doing a bit of research about brain waves and how the brain works. This is because of the whole stupid laurel/yandy thing (trying to explain to my friends that yandy is a compression artifact and the your brain only hears it because you want to) but also because of an email I got about a new light therapy at Modrn Sanctuary. It mentioned that this therapy helps you achieve high Alpha and reach Theta levels. When I looked this up, I learned that our electric activity in our brains is referred to as beta, alpha, theta, delta, and gamma. So there is a lot going on in our brains, and the more I think about it (with my own crazy brain!) the more sense it seems to make that our brains completely rule our perception of EVERYTHING. From colors and sounds to beliefs and behavior, our brains are making decisions based on how we've been taught (and brainwashed) and not based on reality much at all. Reality is a construct of the mind! It's really deep and hard to explain because I haven't figured out how to form this all into words yet. I'm working on it... But if we can all manage to realize this fact and try to learn how to use our mental power in a better way, the world will definitely be freed.
Tarot Reading:
King of Pentacles (security, control, power, discipline, abundance)
I feel like my spirit guides are telling me to keep it up! Interestingly, astrologically I keep reading about how New Moon in my sign's energy can bring me lots of new opportunities for the next two weeks. And this is the third Pentacle that I've pulled this week. Coincidence?? Honestly this freaks me out a little. I must find a way to capitalize on a new venture so I can get some more income! I also had a really fun idea for a novel I've been wanting to write, and I feel much more inspired to get that started as well. Good thing my weekend is open so I can do more research and writing!! I love feeling happy and excited for something that I can do to make me happy just for myself. I don't need to rely on anyone else to help me feel this way. :)
Morning writing: We're in the home stretch - only 10 lessons left after today! I don't really know what my plan is to continue my morning journaling. I might mix it up a bit more and just do stream of consciousness writing... because, as the lesson today states, expanding my consciousness MIGHT even save the world. On top of my witching book, yesterday I was doing a bit of research about brain waves and how the brain works. This is because of the whole stupid laurel/yandy thing (trying to explain to my friends that yandy is a compression artifact and the your brain only hears it because you want to) but also because of an email I got about a new light therapy at Modrn Sanctuary. It mentioned that this therapy helps you achieve high Alpha and reach Theta levels. When I looked this up, I learned that our electric activity in our brains is referred to as beta, alpha, theta, delta, and gamma. So there is a lot going on in our brains, and the more I think about it (with my own crazy brain!) the more sense it seems to make that our brains completely rule our perception of EVERYTHING. From colors and sounds to beliefs and behavior, our brains are making decisions based on how we've been taught (and brainwashed) and not based on reality much at all. Reality is a construct of the mind! It's really deep and hard to explain because I haven't figured out how to form this all into words yet. I'm working on it... But if we can all manage to realize this fact and try to learn how to use our mental power in a better way, the world will definitely be freed.
Tarot Reading:
King of Pentacles (security, control, power, discipline, abundance)
I feel like my spirit guides are telling me to keep it up! Interestingly, astrologically I keep reading about how New Moon in my sign's energy can bring me lots of new opportunities for the next two weeks. And this is the third Pentacle that I've pulled this week. Coincidence?? Honestly this freaks me out a little. I must find a way to capitalize on a new venture so I can get some more income! I also had a really fun idea for a novel I've been wanting to write, and I feel much more inspired to get that started as well. Good thing my weekend is open so I can do more research and writing!! I love feeling happy and excited for something that I can do to make me happy just for myself. I don't need to rely on anyone else to help me feel this way. :)
Comments
Post a Comment