Intention of the day: Remember to keep things in perspective and don't get worked up when nothing is actually wrong in the present moment.
Morning writing: How many times in the past have I gotten stressed out about something that hasn't happened, worried about something that could potentially happen, or get upset by someone who I don't even know on the internet hundreds of miles away. It seems SO silly when you think about it objectively. I think I'm most guilty for the worrying about things that haven't happened... but I do think I have some foresight. Regardless of whether that's true, it's still futile to spend negative energy and stress on something that COULD happen. I should reserve extreme negative emotions for if the undesired event actually happens, and stay FLEXIBLE, FOCUSED and FORGIVING either way.
Tarot Reading:
IX of Pentacles (gratitude, luxury, self sufficiency, culmination)
My spirit guides seem pleased with me! I have been studying my craft and building an altar. Hopefully this weekend I will start working on my Grimoire. Because of this, my dedication and my perseverance is paying off and my spirit guides say it's ok to have some fun today! I have skeeball tonight so I'll enjoy myself and hopefully winnn!
Morning writing: How many times in the past have I gotten stressed out about something that hasn't happened, worried about something that could potentially happen, or get upset by someone who I don't even know on the internet hundreds of miles away. It seems SO silly when you think about it objectively. I think I'm most guilty for the worrying about things that haven't happened... but I do think I have some foresight. Regardless of whether that's true, it's still futile to spend negative energy and stress on something that COULD happen. I should reserve extreme negative emotions for if the undesired event actually happens, and stay FLEXIBLE, FOCUSED and FORGIVING either way.
Tarot Reading:
IX of Pentacles (gratitude, luxury, self sufficiency, culmination)
My spirit guides seem pleased with me! I have been studying my craft and building an altar. Hopefully this weekend I will start working on my Grimoire. Because of this, my dedication and my perseverance is paying off and my spirit guides say it's ok to have some fun today! I have skeeball tonight so I'll enjoy myself and hopefully winnn!
Comments
Post a Comment