Intention of the day: All you need is love - share it and spread it as much as you can.
Morning writing: I did a meditation this morning and attempted to share my love with the world, like the lesson describes... but my cat interrupted. I'll have to try again later. I don't love how this seems like a reiteration of yesterday's lesson, but I do love that these lessons at the end of the book are very uplifting. I believe that if I focus my energy and light on the love that I have for others, and then use that light to connect to less-loved groups that are spreading negative energy, maybe it will make a difference. I want to learn to help my light reach across far distances!
Tarot Reading:
Page of Pentacles (manifestation, financial opportunity, new job)
Oooooh. This was the last card I pulled in a deck interview last night with a different deck I purchased yesterday. So the tab was open already and I was somewhat familiar with this card. Did the Pokedeck know? Is it jealous? Anyway, this is an adorable card and I'm happy to receive it. I believe my spirit guides recognize that I put in some effort to find a secondary source of income yesterday. I started looking on craigslist and another site for house sitting or cat sitting positions, to bring in a little extra money. Now I get the Page of Pentacles! Good sign. I'll keep it up, maybe I'll find an arrangement sooner rather than later! I could certainly use the extra cash.
Morning writing: I did a meditation this morning and attempted to share my love with the world, like the lesson describes... but my cat interrupted. I'll have to try again later. I don't love how this seems like a reiteration of yesterday's lesson, but I do love that these lessons at the end of the book are very uplifting. I believe that if I focus my energy and light on the love that I have for others, and then use that light to connect to less-loved groups that are spreading negative energy, maybe it will make a difference. I want to learn to help my light reach across far distances!
Tarot Reading:
Page of Pentacles (manifestation, financial opportunity, new job)
Oooooh. This was the last card I pulled in a deck interview last night with a different deck I purchased yesterday. So the tab was open already and I was somewhat familiar with this card. Did the Pokedeck know? Is it jealous? Anyway, this is an adorable card and I'm happy to receive it. I believe my spirit guides recognize that I put in some effort to find a secondary source of income yesterday. I started looking on craigslist and another site for house sitting or cat sitting positions, to bring in a little extra money. Now I get the Page of Pentacles! Good sign. I'll keep it up, maybe I'll find an arrangement sooner rather than later! I could certainly use the extra cash.
Comments
Post a Comment