Intention of the day: Seek my inner light daily and share it with the world.
Morning writing: I really enjoy these lessons about inner light. I think it's a strong practice and building my own inner light is something I always do when I meditate. In my readings I keep seeing this as a recurring theme and I think there is a spiritual sect that is specifically about light. Unfortunately I forget the name, but I'll look it up because I have a lot more research to do. But sharing my light with the world is an objective I've already been working on, as I mentioned in a previous entry. Spreading the reach is the goal now!
Tarot Reading:
XV The Devil (bondage, addiction, sexuality, materialism)
I asked my spirit guides if I could get a theme card for the week, or the day, since my reading yesterday indicated that love was not the best topic to focus on. My answer was The Devil, which I find a little confusing. I suppose it's a reminder that I have my vices, and sex is one of them. My spirit guides recognize this, perhaps warning me to be aware of this and stay strong. I asked for a followup clarification card.
Queen of Wands (exuberance, warmth, vibrancy, determination)
Another fiery card, yet this is more feminine and positive. Perhaps it is a fiery day for me. I will not shy away from my path, but stay determined to reach my goals without selling myself short. I'm a stubborn Taurus, so that shouldn't be a problem!
Morning writing: I really enjoy these lessons about inner light. I think it's a strong practice and building my own inner light is something I always do when I meditate. In my readings I keep seeing this as a recurring theme and I think there is a spiritual sect that is specifically about light. Unfortunately I forget the name, but I'll look it up because I have a lot more research to do. But sharing my light with the world is an objective I've already been working on, as I mentioned in a previous entry. Spreading the reach is the goal now!
Tarot Reading:
XV The Devil (bondage, addiction, sexuality, materialism)
I asked my spirit guides if I could get a theme card for the week, or the day, since my reading yesterday indicated that love was not the best topic to focus on. My answer was The Devil, which I find a little confusing. I suppose it's a reminder that I have my vices, and sex is one of them. My spirit guides recognize this, perhaps warning me to be aware of this and stay strong. I asked for a followup clarification card.
Queen of Wands (exuberance, warmth, vibrancy, determination)
Another fiery card, yet this is more feminine and positive. Perhaps it is a fiery day for me. I will not shy away from my path, but stay determined to reach my goals without selling myself short. I'm a stubborn Taurus, so that shouldn't be a problem!
Comments
Post a Comment