Intention of the day: Forgive everyone for everything forever!!!
Afternoon writing: This seems like a lofty goal, but I understand why the lesson recommends shedding the burden and forgiving all the transgressions of all bad people throughout history. Only through forgiveness does the cycle of pain and suffering stop. Those who lash out are doing so because they are in pain, whether they realize it or not. They are blinded, they are confused. Resenting these people will only perpetuate the cycle of negativity. Forgiveness is the answer.
Forgiveness. Flexibility. Focus.
Tarot Weekly Forecast:
Myself: VII of Pentacles (vision, perserverance, profit, reward, investment)
Theme: II of Cups (unified love, partnership, attraction, relationships)
Challenges: VIII of Cups (escapism, abandonment, disappointment, withdrawal)
Responses: X Wheel of Fortune (good luck, karma, life cycles, destiny, a turning point)
Advice: IX of Cups (wishes fulfilled, comfort, satisfaction, happiness)
Final Thought: III of Cups (celebration, friendship, creativity, community)
Very interesting - as I was speaking to my spirit guides and asking for advice for the week, as I always do on Sundays, the last thing I said was, "and help me find love." The cards I pulled were predominantly Cups, which is the symbol for emotional matters, love and relationships. I believe my spirit guides recognize my request but are warning me against trying to find love... at least this week, anyway.
My spirit guides recognize the work I have been putting into learning about different spiritual paths and how I'm learning to harness my power and use it properly. My reading warns me that if I try to focus on love and finding a partner this week, I will face disappointment. I want more than a superficial fling. If I remain strong and focused when faced with the choice of giving into fleeting romantic desires, ultimately I will reach a higher level of happiness. Stay optimistic and have faith. The goals I seek are just within my grasp. I must keep studying and practicing. I am in the final stages of my metamorphosis. Finally, if I focus on my awesome friends, I will see that I have all the love that I need.
Afternoon writing: This seems like a lofty goal, but I understand why the lesson recommends shedding the burden and forgiving all the transgressions of all bad people throughout history. Only through forgiveness does the cycle of pain and suffering stop. Those who lash out are doing so because they are in pain, whether they realize it or not. They are blinded, they are confused. Resenting these people will only perpetuate the cycle of negativity. Forgiveness is the answer.
Forgiveness. Flexibility. Focus.
Tarot Weekly Forecast:
Myself: VII of Pentacles (vision, perserverance, profit, reward, investment)
Theme: II of Cups (unified love, partnership, attraction, relationships)
Challenges: VIII of Cups (escapism, abandonment, disappointment, withdrawal)
Responses: X Wheel of Fortune (good luck, karma, life cycles, destiny, a turning point)
Advice: IX of Cups (wishes fulfilled, comfort, satisfaction, happiness)
Final Thought: III of Cups (celebration, friendship, creativity, community)
Very interesting - as I was speaking to my spirit guides and asking for advice for the week, as I always do on Sundays, the last thing I said was, "and help me find love." The cards I pulled were predominantly Cups, which is the symbol for emotional matters, love and relationships. I believe my spirit guides recognize my request but are warning me against trying to find love... at least this week, anyway.
My spirit guides recognize the work I have been putting into learning about different spiritual paths and how I'm learning to harness my power and use it properly. My reading warns me that if I try to focus on love and finding a partner this week, I will face disappointment. I want more than a superficial fling. If I remain strong and focused when faced with the choice of giving into fleeting romantic desires, ultimately I will reach a higher level of happiness. Stay optimistic and have faith. The goals I seek are just within my grasp. I must keep studying and practicing. I am in the final stages of my metamorphosis. Finally, if I focus on my awesome friends, I will see that I have all the love that I need.
Comments
Post a Comment