Intention of the day: Practice patience and forgiveness for those who have become blind to their inner light. Help them to see it.
Morning writing: In my meditation, I have been trying to emanate my inner light to others. I don't know if it works. I think I need to build up my strength and maybe my inner light will have more reach. Maybe it's my aura? I am trying to focus on spreading the light and good karma so that others can soak it in. Hopefully it helps. In addition, today's lesson is a way to think about forgiveness. People who have wronged me or mankind have become blinded or confused and cannot sense their connection to the universe. They do not sense the light and happiness that I know is within me, so they do not have my strength; they lash out. I must try to reach these people, and at the very least forgive them for any wrongdoings.
I had a very lucid dream this morning, which is rare for me. I woke up early, and sometimes when I do that I like to meditate while I'm already feeling relaxed (and don't want to get up yet). I thought I was meditating, but maybe I slipped into a dream. My inner consciousness turned into like a 3D axis grid with squares that suddenly formed into shapes of things - houses, trees, a street... suddenly it morphed into a real place and I was soaring overhead, flying above an area that I have never been to or seen before. I was flying almost backwards, it was a zoom out sort of, and I kept pulling further away from the earth, but the scenery was so real. Green landscape, clouds, mountains... it was so real that I felt scared. I forced myself to open my eyes and "wake up." It was very strange. Then I definitely fell asleep for another half hour or so, and I still remembered this afterwards. Was it a dream? Did I have a strange vision? I am really not sure.
Tarot Reading:
V of Wands (disagreement, competition, strife, tension, conflict)
I asked my spirit guides for a card to help me towards enlightenment. The V of Wands seems to symbolize competing ideas and a lack of a real direction. I believe my spirit guides are encouraging me to choose a specific path to my happiness. I have been reading some books about Wicca and other alternative spiritual groups, and I have been trying to decide which school of thought matches my own. Maybe Wicca, maybe Kabbalah, maybe Paganism? I need to do more research so that my efforts are not all over the place - they need to be directed to be effective. My spirit guides are simply reminding me to try and decide which one is right for me. This will bring me happiness.
Morning writing: In my meditation, I have been trying to emanate my inner light to others. I don't know if it works. I think I need to build up my strength and maybe my inner light will have more reach. Maybe it's my aura? I am trying to focus on spreading the light and good karma so that others can soak it in. Hopefully it helps. In addition, today's lesson is a way to think about forgiveness. People who have wronged me or mankind have become blinded or confused and cannot sense their connection to the universe. They do not sense the light and happiness that I know is within me, so they do not have my strength; they lash out. I must try to reach these people, and at the very least forgive them for any wrongdoings.
I had a very lucid dream this morning, which is rare for me. I woke up early, and sometimes when I do that I like to meditate while I'm already feeling relaxed (and don't want to get up yet). I thought I was meditating, but maybe I slipped into a dream. My inner consciousness turned into like a 3D axis grid with squares that suddenly formed into shapes of things - houses, trees, a street... suddenly it morphed into a real place and I was soaring overhead, flying above an area that I have never been to or seen before. I was flying almost backwards, it was a zoom out sort of, and I kept pulling further away from the earth, but the scenery was so real. Green landscape, clouds, mountains... it was so real that I felt scared. I forced myself to open my eyes and "wake up." It was very strange. Then I definitely fell asleep for another half hour or so, and I still remembered this afterwards. Was it a dream? Did I have a strange vision? I am really not sure.
Tarot Reading:
V of Wands (disagreement, competition, strife, tension, conflict)
I asked my spirit guides for a card to help me towards enlightenment. The V of Wands seems to symbolize competing ideas and a lack of a real direction. I believe my spirit guides are encouraging me to choose a specific path to my happiness. I have been reading some books about Wicca and other alternative spiritual groups, and I have been trying to decide which school of thought matches my own. Maybe Wicca, maybe Kabbalah, maybe Paganism? I need to do more research so that my efforts are not all over the place - they need to be directed to be effective. My spirit guides are simply reminding me to try and decide which one is right for me. This will bring me happiness.
Comments
Post a Comment