Intention of the day: Prioritize making time for creative fun!!
Morning writing: This lesson isn't teaching me so much as reminding me to take more time to be creative. I could be lazy and say that my job allows me to come up with projects, work on graphic design and be creative at any time, but that is different. That is creativity for a different purpose. Creativity for self expression is only for me. This is what I need to make sure I take more time to do. I have a guitar, a sketchbook, and a novlr account - three different ways to express my creativity and ideas. But finding the time and energy to put into a creative project is not always easy. I should definitely try to play guitar more on the weekends, maybe write a new song or practice some covers. I like how the lesson suggested to meditate before working on creative expression. This weekend I will make some time to try this out.
Tarot Reading:
II of Swords (indecision, choices, truce, stalemate, blocked emotions)
My spirit guides sense that there is a choice at hand. Is this referring to the Tower card I received on Sunday? Tonight is skeeball team night, which has been a bit of a source of anxiety. There is a cute guy at work that I have a little thing for, and he's on the team. I'm apprehensive about drinking around him, and I think he can sense that b/c he's been acting very distant to me the past two weeks (ever since the league started) and he bailed on the game last week. So there's been a little tension between us. Perhaps this card warns that tonight is the test.
The tarot guide I used suggested pulling two more cards to see what I must decide between. I feel fairly convinced that I know already, as I wrote above, but in an effort to keep practicing tarot I pulled two more.
IX of Pentacles (gratitude, luxury, self sufficiency, culmination)
XIV Temperance (balance, moderation, patience, purpose, meaning)
The IX of Pentacles has a pretty Florges in a garden full of grapes (symbolizing wine - getting DRUNK), feeling pretty and having a lovely time. I interpret this card as giving in to certain urges, finally allowing myself some pleasure after all the hard work I've been doing. But the other side is Temperance, reminding me to stay patient. This boy is not the one for me and I have higher goals than this. It seems pretty simple to me - I must stay very moderate, not drink much, and not give in. I want to find the right guy for me, not just have a drunk hookup with a coworker that I'll later regret.
Morning writing: This lesson isn't teaching me so much as reminding me to take more time to be creative. I could be lazy and say that my job allows me to come up with projects, work on graphic design and be creative at any time, but that is different. That is creativity for a different purpose. Creativity for self expression is only for me. This is what I need to make sure I take more time to do. I have a guitar, a sketchbook, and a novlr account - three different ways to express my creativity and ideas. But finding the time and energy to put into a creative project is not always easy. I should definitely try to play guitar more on the weekends, maybe write a new song or practice some covers. I like how the lesson suggested to meditate before working on creative expression. This weekend I will make some time to try this out.
Tarot Reading:
II of Swords (indecision, choices, truce, stalemate, blocked emotions)
My spirit guides sense that there is a choice at hand. Is this referring to the Tower card I received on Sunday? Tonight is skeeball team night, which has been a bit of a source of anxiety. There is a cute guy at work that I have a little thing for, and he's on the team. I'm apprehensive about drinking around him, and I think he can sense that b/c he's been acting very distant to me the past two weeks (ever since the league started) and he bailed on the game last week. So there's been a little tension between us. Perhaps this card warns that tonight is the test.
The tarot guide I used suggested pulling two more cards to see what I must decide between. I feel fairly convinced that I know already, as I wrote above, but in an effort to keep practicing tarot I pulled two more.
IX of Pentacles (gratitude, luxury, self sufficiency, culmination)
XIV Temperance (balance, moderation, patience, purpose, meaning)
The IX of Pentacles has a pretty Florges in a garden full of grapes (symbolizing wine - getting DRUNK), feeling pretty and having a lovely time. I interpret this card as giving in to certain urges, finally allowing myself some pleasure after all the hard work I've been doing. But the other side is Temperance, reminding me to stay patient. This boy is not the one for me and I have higher goals than this. It seems pretty simple to me - I must stay very moderate, not drink much, and not give in. I want to find the right guy for me, not just have a drunk hookup with a coworker that I'll later regret.
Comments
Post a Comment