Intention of the day: When I feel troubled - remember to go into the lightness!
Morning writing: One of my favorite meditations is when I visualize filling my body with light and then exuding that lightness when I exhale, sharing it with everyone around me. It is a very good feeling and I usually incorporate this into my meditation at some point. Apparently I'm doing the right thing! But the key is to remember to do this in times of trouble. Do this in times when I am stressed or in doubt. That's the hardest part, to be conscious of my emotions and learn to meditate or reach a state of calmness during a difficult moment.
I'm developing a mantra - Be Flexible. Be Forgiving. Be Focused. Be Light.
Tarot Reading:
Queen of Pentacles (practical, homely, motherly, down-to-earth, security)
Very interesting card today. Just before I pulled the card I reviewed my gratitude list and thanked the spirit guides for what I already have, and simply asked for guidance. I believe that the message is to stay the path, as always, and appreciate the good things that I have in my life. I am doing pretty well for myself and things could certainly be a lot worse. Yes I strive for more independence, and I believe that it will come, in time. I need to focus on creating a calm and balanced life for myself to find happiness. I am on the way!
I'd like to note that I think it's interesting that I used to always get female cards in my Lisa Frank deck - the Empress and High Priestess would always show up consistently. Now I feel that I'm pulling more specific feminine cards as I consistently seem to be pulling Queen cards every week. I might consider myself a tomboy but the Pokedeck certainly senses my feminine power!
Morning writing: One of my favorite meditations is when I visualize filling my body with light and then exuding that lightness when I exhale, sharing it with everyone around me. It is a very good feeling and I usually incorporate this into my meditation at some point. Apparently I'm doing the right thing! But the key is to remember to do this in times of trouble. Do this in times when I am stressed or in doubt. That's the hardest part, to be conscious of my emotions and learn to meditate or reach a state of calmness during a difficult moment.
I'm developing a mantra - Be Flexible. Be Forgiving. Be Focused. Be Light.
Tarot Reading:
Queen of Pentacles (practical, homely, motherly, down-to-earth, security)
Very interesting card today. Just before I pulled the card I reviewed my gratitude list and thanked the spirit guides for what I already have, and simply asked for guidance. I believe that the message is to stay the path, as always, and appreciate the good things that I have in my life. I am doing pretty well for myself and things could certainly be a lot worse. Yes I strive for more independence, and I believe that it will come, in time. I need to focus on creating a calm and balanced life for myself to find happiness. I am on the way!
I'd like to note that I think it's interesting that I used to always get female cards in my Lisa Frank deck - the Empress and High Priestess would always show up consistently. Now I feel that I'm pulling more specific feminine cards as I consistently seem to be pulling Queen cards every week. I might consider myself a tomboy but the Pokedeck certainly senses my feminine power!
Comments
Post a Comment