Intention of the day: Live in the moment and be bold!
Morning writing: How many times have I felt too shy to speak to someone, or to make the first step towards something that eludes me? As much as I think that I am outspoken and opinionated, I certainly have a shy side too. But as I grow and learn to have more confidence, I can step up and take the actions that my heart wishes for. I think my new studies in paths to enlightenment will help me to feel stronger in my own skin. I think spirituality, at it's core state, is something that humans need. Our brains can tap into our higher powers if we can perceive the signs.
Tarot Reading:
X of Cups (harmony, marriage, happiness, alignment)
I asked my spirit guides if I was going to get in trouble for playing hooky today. Seems like I have the green light. Marriage seems like an extreme term but hopefully this is a sign that they do like me at work, despite butting heads a little bit lately. I guess I should be nice and do a little work from home today to make up for my naughtiness. 😁
Morning writing: How many times have I felt too shy to speak to someone, or to make the first step towards something that eludes me? As much as I think that I am outspoken and opinionated, I certainly have a shy side too. But as I grow and learn to have more confidence, I can step up and take the actions that my heart wishes for. I think my new studies in paths to enlightenment will help me to feel stronger in my own skin. I think spirituality, at it's core state, is something that humans need. Our brains can tap into our higher powers if we can perceive the signs.
Tarot Reading:
X of Cups (harmony, marriage, happiness, alignment)
I asked my spirit guides if I was going to get in trouble for playing hooky today. Seems like I have the green light. Marriage seems like an extreme term but hopefully this is a sign that they do like me at work, despite butting heads a little bit lately. I guess I should be nice and do a little work from home today to make up for my naughtiness. 😁
Comments
Post a Comment