Intention of the day: Meditate to develop your inner eye, it will help guide you towards being more forgiving, flexible and focused.
Morning writing: I like lessons like this that go a bit deeper. The writing explores the idea that we are all of the same being, from the same land mass - only a little water on top is separating us into countries. We're all connected, and by meditating and developing the ability to tap into our inner eye, this becomes easier to see and recognize. When everyone is connected, it's harder to accuse or blame one person for one bad thing - we're all the same, so we all do that bad thing. We all act in a selfish way sometimes. To spread hate and bad karma towards someone for behaving badly is a little hypocritical. Even those who have allowed hate to blind them are my brothers and sisters. It may be harder to forgive those evils of the worlds, but it is essential to tap into your higher self and try to be flexible. Even more importantly, I can't allow myself to be effected by these types and let my own mood or day be changed as a result. If someone wants to be a jerk, that's their problem and not mine - I will not dwell on it or start friction.
Tarot Reading:
VI of Pentacles (Generosity, charity, giving, prosperity, sharing wealth)
Perhaps today I should try to share the wealth in some way. I don't have a ton of money, but is there something else I can do to help someone? Charity is not limited to monetary donations. I'll see if I can think of anything. I already donate to Children's International every month... maybe it's time for a WWF donation (the animals, not wrestling!) as well...
Morning writing: I like lessons like this that go a bit deeper. The writing explores the idea that we are all of the same being, from the same land mass - only a little water on top is separating us into countries. We're all connected, and by meditating and developing the ability to tap into our inner eye, this becomes easier to see and recognize. When everyone is connected, it's harder to accuse or blame one person for one bad thing - we're all the same, so we all do that bad thing. We all act in a selfish way sometimes. To spread hate and bad karma towards someone for behaving badly is a little hypocritical. Even those who have allowed hate to blind them are my brothers and sisters. It may be harder to forgive those evils of the worlds, but it is essential to tap into your higher self and try to be flexible. Even more importantly, I can't allow myself to be effected by these types and let my own mood or day be changed as a result. If someone wants to be a jerk, that's their problem and not mine - I will not dwell on it or start friction.
Tarot Reading:
VI of Pentacles (Generosity, charity, giving, prosperity, sharing wealth)
Perhaps today I should try to share the wealth in some way. I don't have a ton of money, but is there something else I can do to help someone? Charity is not limited to monetary donations. I'll see if I can think of anything. I already donate to Children's International every month... maybe it's time for a WWF donation (the animals, not wrestling!) as well...
Comments
Post a Comment