Intention of the day: I am one with the Divine, Source Energy and the Universe... it is all the same oneness that is me.
Morning writing: This lesson got me deep. The words on the page were simple enough, that we are all made of the same Divine, the same Source Energy, and we should recognize that we are all the Divine. We are all Source Energy. They have this same idea in the Old Testament, so I assume that is where the author is getting this from. But when I meditated on it, the concept not only makes perfect sense, it made me feel very zen. In my meditation I have been trying to see outside my body, to zoom out and see a bigger picture. In the past I was able to visualize the train that I was on, traveling at fast speed across the island. This morning I concentrated on the Source Energy of the Universe. I am a part of this Universe, and it is a part of me. I meditated on how I am merely a red blood cell moving through the streets, which are just veins running along the skin of this planet. Zoom out further, this planet is simply an electron orbiting a strong nucleus, the great Sun. Keep zooming... The Universe is an atom filled with energy that exists within the Milky Way, the Milky Way is just a small patch in the massive fabric of the Great Beyond where I can't even think of a word to describe how much infinity goes on in a macrocosmic sense that our little human monkey minds couldn't possibly comprehend. It was pretty deep. It really makes me want to go meditate in a place where I can truly concentrate.
Tarot Reading:
My friend said that I'm over-complicating my tarot readings! If I'm not doing a past/present/future, then the three cards might be a bit much. I decided to keep it simple and just pull one, since my meditation went a bit long.
I asked, should I try one of those places I keep reading out, where you pay to rent a space to meditate, and can take a group meditation class?
XVII The Star (hope, spirituality, renewal, inspiration, serenity)
The answer is totally yes.
Morning writing: This lesson got me deep. The words on the page were simple enough, that we are all made of the same Divine, the same Source Energy, and we should recognize that we are all the Divine. We are all Source Energy. They have this same idea in the Old Testament, so I assume that is where the author is getting this from. But when I meditated on it, the concept not only makes perfect sense, it made me feel very zen. In my meditation I have been trying to see outside my body, to zoom out and see a bigger picture. In the past I was able to visualize the train that I was on, traveling at fast speed across the island. This morning I concentrated on the Source Energy of the Universe. I am a part of this Universe, and it is a part of me. I meditated on how I am merely a red blood cell moving through the streets, which are just veins running along the skin of this planet. Zoom out further, this planet is simply an electron orbiting a strong nucleus, the great Sun. Keep zooming... The Universe is an atom filled with energy that exists within the Milky Way, the Milky Way is just a small patch in the massive fabric of the Great Beyond where I can't even think of a word to describe how much infinity goes on in a macrocosmic sense that our little human monkey minds couldn't possibly comprehend. It was pretty deep. It really makes me want to go meditate in a place where I can truly concentrate.
Tarot Reading:
My friend said that I'm over-complicating my tarot readings! If I'm not doing a past/present/future, then the three cards might be a bit much. I decided to keep it simple and just pull one, since my meditation went a bit long.
I asked, should I try one of those places I keep reading out, where you pay to rent a space to meditate, and can take a group meditation class?
XVII The Star (hope, spirituality, renewal, inspiration, serenity)
The answer is totally yes.
Comments
Post a Comment