Intention of the day: Forgiveness, flexibility and focus - the 3 new "F words"
Morning writing: Another lesson reiterating the importance of forgiveness, and the possibilities that can open up when you free yourself from wasting energy on resentment and anger. I must strive to forgive those who I perceived as wronging me in the past. I must move forward so that I can find my own happiness. Harboring grudges and resentment is only going to cause me more distress. Be forgiving, be flexible and be focused on the important things in life. This is what will keep in mind when I feel that someone is upsetting me. Be flexible in the situation. Forgive someone who may be deemed selfish or rude. Focus on keeping my inner light shining bright.
Tarot Weekly Forecast:
Myself: III The Empress (fertility, femininity, beauty, nature, abundance)
Theme of the Week: Knight of Swords (hasty, opinionated, action oriented, communicative)
Challenges: XVI The Tower (disaster, upheaval, sudden change, revelation)
Responses: King of Pentacles (security, control, power, discipline, abundance)
Advice: VI of Swords (regretful but necessary transition, rite of passage)
Final Thoughts: VII of Pentacles (vision, perseverance, profit, reward, investment)
Yikes I hate getting the Tower - especially in the challenges category! I must be on the look out for some kind of major change coming this week. What could it be? I don't have anything major on the calendar. Maybe it will be more on the revelation side of things. I'll be my nature loving girly self this week, with my usual hasty opinionated running of the mouth. While I may face a difficult challenge this week, I will respond to it with power and control - I will maintain composure, so that's good. I will see whatever these challenges are as something sad yet necessary in order to move on. Maybe my ex will tell me that he has a new gf that he loves or something. Even if that is exactly the case; it's all for the best for me, and I will continue to persevere and find my own inner light and happiness.
Morning writing: Another lesson reiterating the importance of forgiveness, and the possibilities that can open up when you free yourself from wasting energy on resentment and anger. I must strive to forgive those who I perceived as wronging me in the past. I must move forward so that I can find my own happiness. Harboring grudges and resentment is only going to cause me more distress. Be forgiving, be flexible and be focused on the important things in life. This is what will keep in mind when I feel that someone is upsetting me. Be flexible in the situation. Forgive someone who may be deemed selfish or rude. Focus on keeping my inner light shining bright.
Tarot Weekly Forecast:
Myself: III The Empress (fertility, femininity, beauty, nature, abundance)
Theme of the Week: Knight of Swords (hasty, opinionated, action oriented, communicative)
Challenges: XVI The Tower (disaster, upheaval, sudden change, revelation)
Responses: King of Pentacles (security, control, power, discipline, abundance)
Advice: VI of Swords (regretful but necessary transition, rite of passage)
Final Thoughts: VII of Pentacles (vision, perseverance, profit, reward, investment)
Yikes I hate getting the Tower - especially in the challenges category! I must be on the look out for some kind of major change coming this week. What could it be? I don't have anything major on the calendar. Maybe it will be more on the revelation side of things. I'll be my nature loving girly self this week, with my usual hasty opinionated running of the mouth. While I may face a difficult challenge this week, I will respond to it with power and control - I will maintain composure, so that's good. I will see whatever these challenges are as something sad yet necessary in order to move on. Maybe my ex will tell me that he has a new gf that he loves or something. Even if that is exactly the case; it's all for the best for me, and I will continue to persevere and find my own inner light and happiness.
Comments
Post a Comment