Intention of the day: Spread the love and good karma to everyone!
Morning writing: Be kind and generous and share love with the world. Spread a little sunshine!
Today's lesson made me think of this song from Pippin. In the show, the song is ironic because the character who sings it is actually very selfish and manipulative, but the actual lyrics of the song ring true. I've been reading a bit about Wiccan traditions, and this is also a theme in the Rule of Three. Every act comes back to you in threefold. I would say this is accurate, I've had a lot of bad luck in love ever since I ended things with my crazy ex-fiance. It's time to really spread the love and trust that karma will bring me some happiness too. I've been visiting an occult bookstore near my office and buying gemstones. My latest acquisition is a rose quartz necklace. I hope this will help remind me to spread the love and sunshine every day. :)
Tarot Reading:
What can I change about my life: XIV Temperance (balance, moderation, patience, purpose, meaning)
What can't I change about my life: XII The Hanged Man Reversed (martyrdom, indecision, delay)
What am I not aware of: III The Empress Reversed (creative block, dependence on others)
Another critical hit from the Pokedeck! My spirit guides know that I want to have a partner. But they know I'm not ready and like to remind me in different ways. What I can work on is my resilience, my emotional balance, how I handle things... my flexibility. I can work on eating snacks more moderately. I can focus on my inner purpose and what makes me the best me. These are things I can change. What I can't change is the fact that things don't always happen overnight. This is not an easy process and there are going to be pitfalls and delays. There will be moments when I feel weak and in doubt of this path, wanting to give in. But this will only result in more unhappiness. I must continue to work on my patience. What I'm not fully aware of is my dependence on others to make me happy. I simply cannot rely on this anymore. I don't need someone ELSE to tell me that I'm beautiful. I don't need to get approval from a man to feel happy. This is what I must strive for as I move forward.
Morning writing: Be kind and generous and share love with the world. Spread a little sunshine!
Today's lesson made me think of this song from Pippin. In the show, the song is ironic because the character who sings it is actually very selfish and manipulative, but the actual lyrics of the song ring true. I've been reading a bit about Wiccan traditions, and this is also a theme in the Rule of Three. Every act comes back to you in threefold. I would say this is accurate, I've had a lot of bad luck in love ever since I ended things with my crazy ex-fiance. It's time to really spread the love and trust that karma will bring me some happiness too. I've been visiting an occult bookstore near my office and buying gemstones. My latest acquisition is a rose quartz necklace. I hope this will help remind me to spread the love and sunshine every day. :)
Tarot Reading:
What can I change about my life: XIV Temperance (balance, moderation, patience, purpose, meaning)
What can't I change about my life: XII The Hanged Man Reversed (martyrdom, indecision, delay)
What am I not aware of: III The Empress Reversed (creative block, dependence on others)
Another critical hit from the Pokedeck! My spirit guides know that I want to have a partner. But they know I'm not ready and like to remind me in different ways. What I can work on is my resilience, my emotional balance, how I handle things... my flexibility. I can work on eating snacks more moderately. I can focus on my inner purpose and what makes me the best me. These are things I can change. What I can't change is the fact that things don't always happen overnight. This is not an easy process and there are going to be pitfalls and delays. There will be moments when I feel weak and in doubt of this path, wanting to give in. But this will only result in more unhappiness. I must continue to work on my patience. What I'm not fully aware of is my dependence on others to make me happy. I simply cannot rely on this anymore. I don't need someone ELSE to tell me that I'm beautiful. I don't need to get approval from a man to feel happy. This is what I must strive for as I move forward.
Comments
Post a Comment