Intention of the day: View challenges as chances to learn, grow or let go
Morning writing: Yesterday my bestie said, "According to me, you are always happy!" I wanted to laugh. I'm not always happy - not by a longshot. But it is all about perception. How you see yourself is not the same as how others see you. Perception is running the show more than we realize, it affects our decision making and reactions. Imagine if we perceived every challenge or hardship as an opportunity for change or a possibility for something new and good, rather than a burden? It's not easy to do this in the moment, but if I can catch myself during a time of hardship and explore the yin and the yang of the situation, it will be a much more valuable lesson.
Tarot Reading:
Where I stand now: III of Swords (painful separation, sorrow, heart break, grief, rejection)
It's baaaack. I wanted to talk about skeeball but my spirit guides want to keep talking about my emotional state instead. The Pokedeck did warn me about this in the interview - it's not going to tell me the immediate future on command. It's here to help me reach my higher powers.
Where I aspire to be: VIII of Pentacles Reversed (perfectionism, lacking ambition or focus)
Maybe the spirit guides want me to remember that looking for the 'perfect guy' or holding people to an impossible gold standard is setting myself up for failure and disappointment. I aspire to find something that is not really obtainable.
How to get there: II of Cups (unified love, partnership, attraction, relationships)
To be happy in a relationship, I must save myself for someone who has mutual feelings and goals. There needs to be an equilibrium and partnership. Someone like that would be able to understand my weakness and support my strengths. I shall trust that the Universe will unveil this person to me when I am ready. Until then, stop aspiring to find mr. sexy perfect man bc he doesn't exist! lol
Morning writing: Yesterday my bestie said, "According to me, you are always happy!" I wanted to laugh. I'm not always happy - not by a longshot. But it is all about perception. How you see yourself is not the same as how others see you. Perception is running the show more than we realize, it affects our decision making and reactions. Imagine if we perceived every challenge or hardship as an opportunity for change or a possibility for something new and good, rather than a burden? It's not easy to do this in the moment, but if I can catch myself during a time of hardship and explore the yin and the yang of the situation, it will be a much more valuable lesson.
Tarot Reading:
Where I stand now: III of Swords (painful separation, sorrow, heart break, grief, rejection)
It's baaaack. I wanted to talk about skeeball but my spirit guides want to keep talking about my emotional state instead. The Pokedeck did warn me about this in the interview - it's not going to tell me the immediate future on command. It's here to help me reach my higher powers.
Where I aspire to be: VIII of Pentacles Reversed (perfectionism, lacking ambition or focus)
Maybe the spirit guides want me to remember that looking for the 'perfect guy' or holding people to an impossible gold standard is setting myself up for failure and disappointment. I aspire to find something that is not really obtainable.
How to get there: II of Cups (unified love, partnership, attraction, relationships)
To be happy in a relationship, I must save myself for someone who has mutual feelings and goals. There needs to be an equilibrium and partnership. Someone like that would be able to understand my weakness and support my strengths. I shall trust that the Universe will unveil this person to me when I am ready. Until then, stop aspiring to find mr. sexy perfect man bc he doesn't exist! lol
Comments
Post a Comment