Intention of the day: Do not dwell on the past or fret about the future. Live in the NOW.
Morning writing: I'm definitely the type to stress over things that haven't even happened. But if it COULD... I will worry about it. This is silly behavior and a waste of the present. When I notice myself doing this, I am going to steer my thoughts into the present. As the lesson states, "What is wrong in this moment?" If there is nothing currently wrong, then there is no need to create negative energy.
Tarot Reading:
XI Justice (justice, fairness, truth, cause and effect, law)
Today I will discover a truth? I'm not entirely sure what this is referring to... possibly my plans to meet up with a male friend after JP class? I'm going to try a clarifying card.
III of Swords (painful separation, sorrow, heartbreak, grief, rejection)
Yikes! Why does this card have to exist. I don't have anything left to break really, and my plans to meet up w/this guy were in no way sexual but if that's what my spirit guide is trying to tell me then sheeeesh. I promise I won't try to hook up with anyone!! Now I'm scared that something bad is going to happen! Breathe... live in the now... oh boy.
Morning writing: I'm definitely the type to stress over things that haven't even happened. But if it COULD... I will worry about it. This is silly behavior and a waste of the present. When I notice myself doing this, I am going to steer my thoughts into the present. As the lesson states, "What is wrong in this moment?" If there is nothing currently wrong, then there is no need to create negative energy.
Tarot Reading:
XI Justice (justice, fairness, truth, cause and effect, law)
Today I will discover a truth? I'm not entirely sure what this is referring to... possibly my plans to meet up with a male friend after JP class? I'm going to try a clarifying card.
III of Swords (painful separation, sorrow, heartbreak, grief, rejection)
Yikes! Why does this card have to exist. I don't have anything left to break really, and my plans to meet up w/this guy were in no way sexual but if that's what my spirit guide is trying to tell me then sheeeesh. I promise I won't try to hook up with anyone!! Now I'm scared that something bad is going to happen! Breathe... live in the now... oh boy.

Comments
Post a Comment