Intention of the day: The only true fear of death is the fear of the unknown.
Morning writing: I'm not usually the one to be worrying about if something is safe - I'm more concerned with how fun something is, or how delicious it might taste. I should probably be MORE concerned about mortality, honestly. But I don't think about it for the same yet opposite reason. I put it out of mind because it is unknown. Other people obsess because it is unknown, and usually that is how I handle things that I'm worried about. But I don't have that crippling fear of death unless I'm entering an unsafe situation that is vastly out of my control - like flying in a plane. Even that situation manifests as anxiety and less so as a fear of death, specifically. But I think the lesson is right in that people should think about this a little more, address it and face it because it will happen to everyone. Just another rite of passage. We don't know what happens at the end of this human life, but my instincts tell me that this is part of an endless cycle, and that the spirit of all life in the Universe will live on indefinitely.
Tarot Reading:
IV of Pentacles (control, stability, security, possession, conservatism)
While this card normally signifies putting a high value on material wealth, I think my spirit guides are trying to remind me that I tend to value dating/relationships as wealth in my life. Something to covet and hold dear - to a fault. I should not be so protective of love, I must let my heart be free and not locked up in a chest with someone else's. My love and spirit should be the highest wealth, not the love and approval from an exterior source. I think also that I've been doing a lot of monetary spending lately, and my spirit guides probably want me to focus on some conservative spending as well.
Morning writing: I'm not usually the one to be worrying about if something is safe - I'm more concerned with how fun something is, or how delicious it might taste. I should probably be MORE concerned about mortality, honestly. But I don't think about it for the same yet opposite reason. I put it out of mind because it is unknown. Other people obsess because it is unknown, and usually that is how I handle things that I'm worried about. But I don't have that crippling fear of death unless I'm entering an unsafe situation that is vastly out of my control - like flying in a plane. Even that situation manifests as anxiety and less so as a fear of death, specifically. But I think the lesson is right in that people should think about this a little more, address it and face it because it will happen to everyone. Just another rite of passage. We don't know what happens at the end of this human life, but my instincts tell me that this is part of an endless cycle, and that the spirit of all life in the Universe will live on indefinitely.
Tarot Reading:
IV of Pentacles (control, stability, security, possession, conservatism)
While this card normally signifies putting a high value on material wealth, I think my spirit guides are trying to remind me that I tend to value dating/relationships as wealth in my life. Something to covet and hold dear - to a fault. I should not be so protective of love, I must let my heart be free and not locked up in a chest with someone else's. My love and spirit should be the highest wealth, not the love and approval from an exterior source. I think also that I've been doing a lot of monetary spending lately, and my spirit guides probably want me to focus on some conservative spending as well.
Comments
Post a Comment