Intention of the day: Your higher self is your true identity. Be it.
Morning writing: The journey through this book is almost complete! I feel like I have transformed, maybe not completely but I'm on the path. I will not let dating relationships get in the way of my meditation or my striving to be a better me. I will prioritize self love and not put someone else up on a pedestal. I will try to expand the reach of my inner light and spirit every day. I will continue my search for new sanctuaries and teachings. I plan to study a bit of Kaballa and/or Astrology as well. My higher self, at all times, will practice Forgiveness, Flexibility and Focus.
Tarot Reading:
Personal Wellbeing:
Guidance: II of Wands (future planning, progress, decisions, discovery)
Theme : Ace of Wands (inspiration, power, creation, beginnings, potential)
Challenge: Queen of Cups (emotional security, calm, intuitive, compassionate)
My challenges for my personal wellbeing may involve feeling insecure, maybe lacking calmness or not listening to my intuition. The solution is to try and plan ahead as much as possible, and continue to tap into my sources of inspiration to stay on path towards my higher power.
Friends & Family:
Guidance: Page of Cups (messenger, creative beginnings, synchronicity)
Theme: King of Swords (clear thinking, intellectual power, authority, truth)
Challenge: XVI The Tower (disaster, upheaval, sudden change, revelation)
That tower card always freaks me out! I think I have been butting heads with my bestie a lot lately, and this will continue to come to a head if I don't try to think more clearly. I might want to be right all the time but it's not as important as being in sync with her! We must be creative and find new ways to reach common ground, and I must LISTEN to her messages when she's explaining her side of things.
Love Life:
Guidance: XI Justice (justice, fairness, truth, cause and effect, law)
Theme: Queen of Pentacles (practical, homely, motherly, down-to-earth, security)
Challenge: IX of Wands (courage, persistence, test of faith, resilience)
Love is a battlefield. If I really think I'm ready to get back out there, it will be a test of my own faith and persistence. Is it worth it to put myself out there? I will want a love that is honest and true, and this is not something easily found. I should stay grounded in my search, be realistic and not fantastical and superficial. Follow my heart and really listen to what it tells me.
Career and Money:
Guidance: XIX The Sun (fun, warmth, success, positivity, vitality)
Theme: Knight of Swords (opinionated, hasty, action oriented, communicative)
Challenge: X of Pentacles (wealth, inheritance, family, establishment, retirement)
I want to take action on getting more money, via my supposed annual bonus and/or a raise, plus the possibility of additional income somehow?? I have big goals, and I want to move out. This is not easy. I want it now but it isn't going to happen overnight. But if I stay positive and work on building success, I will reach my goals someday.
Whoa all this for just the week?? Seemed a little more involved than that but I like it! My cards were pretty much on theme for every topic. Creepy!!
Morning writing: The journey through this book is almost complete! I feel like I have transformed, maybe not completely but I'm on the path. I will not let dating relationships get in the way of my meditation or my striving to be a better me. I will prioritize self love and not put someone else up on a pedestal. I will try to expand the reach of my inner light and spirit every day. I will continue my search for new sanctuaries and teachings. I plan to study a bit of Kaballa and/or Astrology as well. My higher self, at all times, will practice Forgiveness, Flexibility and Focus.
Tarot Reading:
Personal Wellbeing:
Guidance: II of Wands (future planning, progress, decisions, discovery)
Theme : Ace of Wands (inspiration, power, creation, beginnings, potential)
Challenge: Queen of Cups (emotional security, calm, intuitive, compassionate)
My challenges for my personal wellbeing may involve feeling insecure, maybe lacking calmness or not listening to my intuition. The solution is to try and plan ahead as much as possible, and continue to tap into my sources of inspiration to stay on path towards my higher power.
Friends & Family:
Guidance: Page of Cups (messenger, creative beginnings, synchronicity)
Theme: King of Swords (clear thinking, intellectual power, authority, truth)
Challenge: XVI The Tower (disaster, upheaval, sudden change, revelation)
That tower card always freaks me out! I think I have been butting heads with my bestie a lot lately, and this will continue to come to a head if I don't try to think more clearly. I might want to be right all the time but it's not as important as being in sync with her! We must be creative and find new ways to reach common ground, and I must LISTEN to her messages when she's explaining her side of things.
Love Life:
Guidance: XI Justice (justice, fairness, truth, cause and effect, law)
Theme: Queen of Pentacles (practical, homely, motherly, down-to-earth, security)
Challenge: IX of Wands (courage, persistence, test of faith, resilience)
Love is a battlefield. If I really think I'm ready to get back out there, it will be a test of my own faith and persistence. Is it worth it to put myself out there? I will want a love that is honest and true, and this is not something easily found. I should stay grounded in my search, be realistic and not fantastical and superficial. Follow my heart and really listen to what it tells me.
Career and Money:
Guidance: XIX The Sun (fun, warmth, success, positivity, vitality)
Theme: Knight of Swords (opinionated, hasty, action oriented, communicative)
Challenge: X of Pentacles (wealth, inheritance, family, establishment, retirement)
I want to take action on getting more money, via my supposed annual bonus and/or a raise, plus the possibility of additional income somehow?? I have big goals, and I want to move out. This is not easy. I want it now but it isn't going to happen overnight. But if I stay positive and work on building success, I will reach my goals someday.
Whoa all this for just the week?? Seemed a little more involved than that but I like it! My cards were pretty much on theme for every topic. Creepy!!

Comments
Post a Comment