Intention of the day: Remember that there is light and spirit inside everything around me.
Morning writing: Appreciate the world in new ways by seeing the spirit inside each person, creature, plant and anything!! We're all made up of the same carbon matter. We are all composed of countless numbers of atoms that are spinning together to form molecular structures that create our bodies and the things we use every day. All of that energy is the light of the Universe. It came from the Universe, it is part of the Universe, it is the Universe. If they want to call it Divine, that's fine too! I like to think of myself as Divine.
Tarot Reading:
XV The Devil (bondage, addiction, sexuality, materialism)
Ouch. My spirit guides know that I started using my dating app again. I don't really see this as disapproval, more of a "smh" and I gotta do what I gotta do. I acknowledge the need for sexuality in my life. I don't think that's so wrong. My spirit guides see this and reflect it back to me. I think the important thing to do is remember that there can be negativity when I go down the dating path. It's a warning to stay smart and don't let go of everything that I've been learning. The drama of dating is an illusion, and I don't have to lower myself to that level if I don't want to.
Morning writing: Appreciate the world in new ways by seeing the spirit inside each person, creature, plant and anything!! We're all made up of the same carbon matter. We are all composed of countless numbers of atoms that are spinning together to form molecular structures that create our bodies and the things we use every day. All of that energy is the light of the Universe. It came from the Universe, it is part of the Universe, it is the Universe. If they want to call it Divine, that's fine too! I like to think of myself as Divine.
Tarot Reading:
XV The Devil (bondage, addiction, sexuality, materialism)
Ouch. My spirit guides know that I started using my dating app again. I don't really see this as disapproval, more of a "smh" and I gotta do what I gotta do. I acknowledge the need for sexuality in my life. I don't think that's so wrong. My spirit guides see this and reflect it back to me. I think the important thing to do is remember that there can be negativity when I go down the dating path. It's a warning to stay smart and don't let go of everything that I've been learning. The drama of dating is an illusion, and I don't have to lower myself to that level if I don't want to.
Comments
Post a Comment