Intention of the day: When in doubt, what would your enlightened self do??
Morning writing: This lesson takes the approach of "you may not feel enlightened yet, but..." and that kind of turned me off. Because I totally DO feel enlightened, I don't need the lesson to dumb it down or baby me. I've been feeling more enlightened for months! Sure, I'm not a perfect zen master yet but I "see the light" and I am learning how to tap into it. I know I still have a lot to work on but I feel that I've learned a lot by reading this book and some of the other books I've been reading on self love. I'd say that 2018 is a good year of strength and power for me, at least the first half has been. I have awoken from my slumber of depending on a relationship for happiness. I was on auto-pilot for so many years. It's scary and lonely sometimes but I know I'm a better person overall now. I almost pity the people in relationships who say they need their 'other half' or they can't function. I much prefer to be a full whole person on my own.
Only three more lessons until the book is done! What will I write about then??
Tarot Reading:
VII of Cups (fantasy, illusion, wishful thinking, choices, imagination)
Hmm. This card indicates that there may be choices that I must face, and some of them may be more illusions than reality. I'm a little confused by this because I don't really have anything I'm deciding on... aside from the idea of getting back into dating, I guess. I pulled a follow up card.
VII of Swords (strategy, betrayal, deceit, sneaky behavior)
Another seven! This time the sneaky Sword. Now I'm REALLY confused. I'm not trying to be sneaky about anything! OK so I'm keeping the rest of the skeeball beer money for happy hour tonight, but that's not exactly a big deal. Hmmm. Pretty unclear about my reading today. Maybe it's because I'm running late and didn't meditate. But I'll be on the look out. These warnings are pretty clear.
Maybe it's just a reminder not to try to be nice to my ex this weekend simply bc it's his birthday.
Morning writing: This lesson takes the approach of "you may not feel enlightened yet, but..." and that kind of turned me off. Because I totally DO feel enlightened, I don't need the lesson to dumb it down or baby me. I've been feeling more enlightened for months! Sure, I'm not a perfect zen master yet but I "see the light" and I am learning how to tap into it. I know I still have a lot to work on but I feel that I've learned a lot by reading this book and some of the other books I've been reading on self love. I'd say that 2018 is a good year of strength and power for me, at least the first half has been. I have awoken from my slumber of depending on a relationship for happiness. I was on auto-pilot for so many years. It's scary and lonely sometimes but I know I'm a better person overall now. I almost pity the people in relationships who say they need their 'other half' or they can't function. I much prefer to be a full whole person on my own.
Only three more lessons until the book is done! What will I write about then??
Tarot Reading:
VII of Cups (fantasy, illusion, wishful thinking, choices, imagination)
Hmm. This card indicates that there may be choices that I must face, and some of them may be more illusions than reality. I'm a little confused by this because I don't really have anything I'm deciding on... aside from the idea of getting back into dating, I guess. I pulled a follow up card.
VII of Swords (strategy, betrayal, deceit, sneaky behavior)
Another seven! This time the sneaky Sword. Now I'm REALLY confused. I'm not trying to be sneaky about anything! OK so I'm keeping the rest of the skeeball beer money for happy hour tonight, but that's not exactly a big deal. Hmmm. Pretty unclear about my reading today. Maybe it's because I'm running late and didn't meditate. But I'll be on the look out. These warnings are pretty clear.
Maybe it's just a reminder not to try to be nice to my ex this weekend simply bc it's his birthday.
Comments
Post a Comment