Intention of the day: Practice these teachings as much as possible throughout each day.
Morning writing: I must remember to speak my mantra during the day and it will help me to remember to stay on a higher level. Every day holds new challenges and difficulties for me to apply these lessons to and learn from, if I remember to do so. I am about to get my period so especially in times when my mind is overwhelmed with hormones pulling me to extreme emotions, I must remember to retain this perspective. Maybe I'll mention this to my doctor, but I really don't want to start taking pills.
Yesterday I had my crystal light therapy session. It was so relaxing and awesome. I didn't have any visualizations like I was expecting. My mind was racing, I had a crazy day with lots of people irking me and issues to deal with, so I wasn't really able to focus to get to that level. But I did have some physical experiences which were unexpected. First I felt a lightness, almost like I was floating. Then I felt as though I was standing up, like the bed had turned perpendicular to the ground. After a while I felt like I was laying down, but the bed had slanted and my feet were higher than my head - like being inverted. Like a scale out of balance. The only visuals I had were of a rainforest at the beginning and a mirror image of myself in my crystal bed from overhead. I guess that counts. I definitely want to go back soon. This morning I was feeling PMSy and depressed and I cried in the shower and I feel certain that I was seeing the Third Eye when I closed my eyes, and I gave myself a pep talk. So I don't know what's going on anymore lol.
Tarot Reading:
IX The Hermit (soul searching, introspection, being alone, inner guidance)
I told my spirit guides that I've been struggling emotionally and that I've been getting into arguments with my friends and asked for a guiding card. I almost laughed when I pulled the Hermit. I feel that my spirit guides are telling me to keep to myself today, give myself and everyone else a bit of space. Slow it down, listen to your heart, and stop getting worked up about things. Listen to that Third Eye and be thankful that you can see it at all.
Morning writing: I must remember to speak my mantra during the day and it will help me to remember to stay on a higher level. Every day holds new challenges and difficulties for me to apply these lessons to and learn from, if I remember to do so. I am about to get my period so especially in times when my mind is overwhelmed with hormones pulling me to extreme emotions, I must remember to retain this perspective. Maybe I'll mention this to my doctor, but I really don't want to start taking pills.
Yesterday I had my crystal light therapy session. It was so relaxing and awesome. I didn't have any visualizations like I was expecting. My mind was racing, I had a crazy day with lots of people irking me and issues to deal with, so I wasn't really able to focus to get to that level. But I did have some physical experiences which were unexpected. First I felt a lightness, almost like I was floating. Then I felt as though I was standing up, like the bed had turned perpendicular to the ground. After a while I felt like I was laying down, but the bed had slanted and my feet were higher than my head - like being inverted. Like a scale out of balance. The only visuals I had were of a rainforest at the beginning and a mirror image of myself in my crystal bed from overhead. I guess that counts. I definitely want to go back soon. This morning I was feeling PMSy and depressed and I cried in the shower and I feel certain that I was seeing the Third Eye when I closed my eyes, and I gave myself a pep talk. So I don't know what's going on anymore lol.
Tarot Reading:
IX The Hermit (soul searching, introspection, being alone, inner guidance)
I told my spirit guides that I've been struggling emotionally and that I've been getting into arguments with my friends and asked for a guiding card. I almost laughed when I pulled the Hermit. I feel that my spirit guides are telling me to keep to myself today, give myself and everyone else a bit of space. Slow it down, listen to your heart, and stop getting worked up about things. Listen to that Third Eye and be thankful that you can see it at all.
Comments
Post a Comment