Intention of the day: Continue to remember and value the yin and yang of life, the ebb and flow of the Universe, and trust that all will be well.
Evening reflections: Today's lesson continues on from yesterday. It is important to not only handle life's 'contractions' but to embrace them. It is necessary and is a sign of personal growth when something to seem to be limiting or restricting my life. Being aware of these issues, and learning to handle and grow from them is the path towards expansion and greatness. Don't fear change, be excited by it! Don't let labels and expectations of others prevent you from doing what will bring you greatest joy and highest powers!!
Tarot Weekly Forecast:
Sunday: Page of Wands (enthusiasm, exploration, discovery, free spirit)
Monday: Page of Pentacles (manifestation, financial opportunity, new job)
Tuesday: XIX The Sun (fun, warmth, success, positivity, vitality)
Wednesday: Ace of Wands (inspiration, power, creation, beginnings, potential)
Thursday: VI of Wands (public recognition, victory, progress, self confidence)
Friday: VIII of Pentacles (apprenticeship, education, quality, engagement)
Saturday: III The Empress (fertility, femininity, beauty, nature, abundance)
Theme for the Week: V The Heirophant (religion, group identification, conformity, tradition, beliefs)
I tried a new layout for my forecast this week. Things look pretty positive for the coming week! My spirit guides see that I'm hard at work on my spirituality lately. I plan on trying to create my first charm tonight. I must try continue to pursue job opportunities on Monday, will have a renewing experience at my crystal light therapy on Tuesday, and can look forward to a fun night at skeeball on Thursday! The weekend, since I don't have much plans as usual lol, I will focus on trying more spells and meditation. I feel validated and inspired by this reading! Let's goooo!
Evening reflections: Today's lesson continues on from yesterday. It is important to not only handle life's 'contractions' but to embrace them. It is necessary and is a sign of personal growth when something to seem to be limiting or restricting my life. Being aware of these issues, and learning to handle and grow from them is the path towards expansion and greatness. Don't fear change, be excited by it! Don't let labels and expectations of others prevent you from doing what will bring you greatest joy and highest powers!!
Tarot Weekly Forecast:
Sunday: Page of Wands (enthusiasm, exploration, discovery, free spirit)
Monday: Page of Pentacles (manifestation, financial opportunity, new job)
Tuesday: XIX The Sun (fun, warmth, success, positivity, vitality)
Wednesday: Ace of Wands (inspiration, power, creation, beginnings, potential)
Thursday: VI of Wands (public recognition, victory, progress, self confidence)
Friday: VIII of Pentacles (apprenticeship, education, quality, engagement)
Saturday: III The Empress (fertility, femininity, beauty, nature, abundance)
Theme for the Week: V The Heirophant (religion, group identification, conformity, tradition, beliefs)
I tried a new layout for my forecast this week. Things look pretty positive for the coming week! My spirit guides see that I'm hard at work on my spirituality lately. I plan on trying to create my first charm tonight. I must try continue to pursue job opportunities on Monday, will have a renewing experience at my crystal light therapy on Tuesday, and can look forward to a fun night at skeeball on Thursday! The weekend, since I don't have much plans as usual lol, I will focus on trying more spells and meditation. I feel validated and inspired by this reading! Let's goooo!
Comments
Post a Comment