Intention of the day: Be more flexible of body and mind.
Morning writing: This lesson is definitely one to keep in mind all the time. Be flexible and less rigid. People aren't going to always meet my expectations or follow my rules. Do I dump every guy that didn't meet the standard? Yes. Am I alone and sad? Yes. I must keep this intention in mind when I am dating, because men are impossible and only the psycho ones are willing to follow my every rule. Real men are going to want to have their own ideas and pursuits regardless of what my rules are, so what is the point of having them? Why do I need rules, why do I need to control every guy I date? My insecurity must stem in there somewhere. It's much easier to give up control when I feel confident and trusting, so that is also a priority. Confidence is something I can work on building up. Trust is something I must have faith in, and give out to people who are worth it. It's scary but that is how life works. Unless I want to date a robot who will follow all my rules... but obviously that won't make me happy either.
Tarot Reading:
Queen of Wands (exuberance, vibrancy, warmth, determination)
My spirit guides send me the Queen of Wands to inspire and encourage me. I am heading in the right direction and today I can enjoy that it's already Friday and have a weekend of fun and relaxation ahead. I love this card too, it has all of the same elements from the original but uses such cute Pokemon choices. This deck is just so well done, I love it so much!! 💓
Morning writing: This lesson is definitely one to keep in mind all the time. Be flexible and less rigid. People aren't going to always meet my expectations or follow my rules. Do I dump every guy that didn't meet the standard? Yes. Am I alone and sad? Yes. I must keep this intention in mind when I am dating, because men are impossible and only the psycho ones are willing to follow my every rule. Real men are going to want to have their own ideas and pursuits regardless of what my rules are, so what is the point of having them? Why do I need rules, why do I need to control every guy I date? My insecurity must stem in there somewhere. It's much easier to give up control when I feel confident and trusting, so that is also a priority. Confidence is something I can work on building up. Trust is something I must have faith in, and give out to people who are worth it. It's scary but that is how life works. Unless I want to date a robot who will follow all my rules... but obviously that won't make me happy either.
Tarot Reading:
Queen of Wands (exuberance, vibrancy, warmth, determination)
My spirit guides send me the Queen of Wands to inspire and encourage me. I am heading in the right direction and today I can enjoy that it's already Friday and have a weekend of fun and relaxation ahead. I love this card too, it has all of the same elements from the original but uses such cute Pokemon choices. This deck is just so well done, I love it so much!! 💓
Comments
Post a Comment