Intention of the day: Appreciate the real value in the things you love today
Morning writing: Except... money? lol but seriously, this lesson's value is good too! The true merit and value in a person, place or thing is the experience shared. Maybe it was only temporary, or a fleeting moment... but it happened to me and it was special. Appreciating the experience is the true value in life. But this makes me sad for those with memory loss or alzheimers... where is their joy in life without their rich moments of memory?
Tarot Reading:
VI Swords (regretful but necessary transition, rite of passage)
Another tarot card telling me that I am on my way towards the right path. (Why am I stalked by Swords?) I am heading away from turmoil and towards calmer waters. This has not been easy and my spirit guides recognize this. But I think they also recognize that I am growing into a more mature person.
Morning writing: Except... money? lol but seriously, this lesson's value is good too! The true merit and value in a person, place or thing is the experience shared. Maybe it was only temporary, or a fleeting moment... but it happened to me and it was special. Appreciating the experience is the true value in life. But this makes me sad for those with memory loss or alzheimers... where is their joy in life without their rich moments of memory?
Tarot Reading:
VI Swords (regretful but necessary transition, rite of passage)
Another tarot card telling me that I am on my way towards the right path. (Why am I stalked by Swords?) I am heading away from turmoil and towards calmer waters. This has not been easy and my spirit guides recognize this. But I think they also recognize that I am growing into a more mature person.
Comments
Post a Comment