Intention of the day: Spend more time in nature for inspiration and energy.
Morning writing: What a fantastic lesson to get today, when the temperature forecast is set for 65. Now that the weather is finally improving, I must prioritize going to the park and just enjoying this planet. Too often we forget to appreciate the amazing beauty of the harmony of nature in this world. If the Universe is the creator of energy and spirit, my Mother Earth is the creator of nature as I know it. Too long do I spend my time cooped up in my room or my office looking at screens instead of being outside. I fully intend to take a long break and go to a park today during work. Maybe even Central Park. We'll see. 😉
Tarot Reading:
VII of Pentacles (vision, perseverance, profit, reward, investment)
Maybe my spirit guides sense my inspiration from the lesson today. If I follow my heart and do what feels right, it will be worth it in the end. I feel the card tells me to definitely get outside today and make my heart happy.
Morning writing: What a fantastic lesson to get today, when the temperature forecast is set for 65. Now that the weather is finally improving, I must prioritize going to the park and just enjoying this planet. Too often we forget to appreciate the amazing beauty of the harmony of nature in this world. If the Universe is the creator of energy and spirit, my Mother Earth is the creator of nature as I know it. Too long do I spend my time cooped up in my room or my office looking at screens instead of being outside. I fully intend to take a long break and go to a park today during work. Maybe even Central Park. We'll see. 😉
Tarot Reading:
VII of Pentacles (vision, perseverance, profit, reward, investment)
Maybe my spirit guides sense my inspiration from the lesson today. If I follow my heart and do what feels right, it will be worth it in the end. I feel the card tells me to definitely get outside today and make my heart happy.
Comments
Post a Comment