Intention of the day: Don't dwell on the negative or you'll miss all the positive
Morning writing: It is a daily challenge to see the good in the world when there is so much bad happening, rude people who are too self absorbed to realize, evil people who have been so corrupted that they are willing to end life, twisted people who only find joy in tormenting others... but while those people are out there, there are also magical people. Kind people doing good things for others. This should be on the news just as much as the negative, imho. It should be an inspiration. So I guess I will have to take a more active role in finding this positive inspiration on my own!
Tarot Reading:
Queen of Pentacles (practical, homely, motherly, down-to-earth, security)
IV of Swords Reversed (restlessness, burnt out, lack of progress)
I was initially going to just pull one card but I got the Queen of Pentacles AGAIN and I wasn't going to take 'be a nice girl' for an answer. So then I pulled a reversed IV of Swords, which represents my frustration in not becoming perfect and enlightened and ready to date over night. I must continue to exercise patience and be zen. I had a strange meditation today where I only went to a big empty white room. It was as though my other visualizations in the past were VR and today it wasn't working so I only got empty space. What's that about??
Morning writing: It is a daily challenge to see the good in the world when there is so much bad happening, rude people who are too self absorbed to realize, evil people who have been so corrupted that they are willing to end life, twisted people who only find joy in tormenting others... but while those people are out there, there are also magical people. Kind people doing good things for others. This should be on the news just as much as the negative, imho. It should be an inspiration. So I guess I will have to take a more active role in finding this positive inspiration on my own!
Tarot Reading:
Queen of Pentacles (practical, homely, motherly, down-to-earth, security)
IV of Swords Reversed (restlessness, burnt out, lack of progress)
I was initially going to just pull one card but I got the Queen of Pentacles AGAIN and I wasn't going to take 'be a nice girl' for an answer. So then I pulled a reversed IV of Swords, which represents my frustration in not becoming perfect and enlightened and ready to date over night. I must continue to exercise patience and be zen. I had a strange meditation today where I only went to a big empty white room. It was as though my other visualizations in the past were VR and today it wasn't working so I only got empty space. What's that about??
Comments
Post a Comment