Intention of the day: Mean what you say and say what you mean
Morning writing: I definitely have some issues with the author of this book. The title of the lesson, and the message contained within it, was slightly askew from the writing in the lesson describing the detail. The content of the lesson was more along the lines of, if you want change you need to do it yourself. Nobody is going to do it for you. And I need to be more accountable regarding this, because I definitely have always hoped that some man was going to come whisk me away and I wouldn't have to worry about finding my own place to live. I really want to move out of my parents' house, but don't have the money. So instead of waiting for a man, I need to get more money. And instead of waiting around for a personal trainer to offer their services to me, I need to get new fucking sneakers, join a gym and work on my health on my own. I need to take actions instead of waiting around. And that's a good lesson. What does it have to do with the title? Only the most basic level of 'if I say I want something, I need to go get it' ...instead of waiting for someone else to do it for me. IDK... I just think there were some mis-matched words here in the lesson today, which is ironic. Or maybe I'm just really stoned. That's possible too. Moving on...
Tarot Card:
King of Pentacles (security, control, power, discipline, abundance)
I believe that today's card is a symbol that it will be a good Monday. My spirit guides recommend that my power and confidence will stem from doing good work today, through self control and focus. Seems like a good plan. I'll try not to goof off too much. ;)
Morning writing: I definitely have some issues with the author of this book. The title of the lesson, and the message contained within it, was slightly askew from the writing in the lesson describing the detail. The content of the lesson was more along the lines of, if you want change you need to do it yourself. Nobody is going to do it for you. And I need to be more accountable regarding this, because I definitely have always hoped that some man was going to come whisk me away and I wouldn't have to worry about finding my own place to live. I really want to move out of my parents' house, but don't have the money. So instead of waiting for a man, I need to get more money. And instead of waiting around for a personal trainer to offer their services to me, I need to get new fucking sneakers, join a gym and work on my health on my own. I need to take actions instead of waiting around. And that's a good lesson. What does it have to do with the title? Only the most basic level of 'if I say I want something, I need to go get it' ...instead of waiting for someone else to do it for me. IDK... I just think there were some mis-matched words here in the lesson today, which is ironic. Or maybe I'm just really stoned. That's possible too. Moving on...
Tarot Card:
King of Pentacles (security, control, power, discipline, abundance)
I believe that today's card is a symbol that it will be a good Monday. My spirit guides recommend that my power and confidence will stem from doing good work today, through self control and focus. Seems like a good plan. I'll try not to goof off too much. ;)
Comments
Post a Comment