Intention of the day: I am rubber you are glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks onto you!
Morning writing: The old schoolyard rhyme finally applies (kinda)! I have found that today's lesson is something that has been happening naturally as my path towards serenity and enlightenment progresses. In my morning commute, I used to get annoyed with people that were in my path, walking slowly, or otherwise in the way. I'd mutter and get flustered and it would affect my mood. Now, when I'm going to work and encounter an inconsiderate commuter, sure it still annoys me. But only in the moment. After it the initial indiscretion makes me feel slightly frustrated, I'll immediately let it slide. There is no use in letting stupid people affect my day and my happiness. And now they don't! And it's easy! Just focus on being happy over being right.
Tarot Card:
Knight of Swords (opinionated, hasty, action-oriented, communicative)
I am starting a new deck today on my REBIRTHDAY and I asked for a guiding card. The Knight of Swords is part of the minor arcana, which I am starting to learn with this new full Pokedeck. With this card my spirit guides are telling me that while I aim to jump headfirst into new ideas and projects, I must be sure I'm ready. This can apply to a creative project or a relationship. I must be cautious of being too hasty in situations.
Morning writing: The old schoolyard rhyme finally applies (kinda)! I have found that today's lesson is something that has been happening naturally as my path towards serenity and enlightenment progresses. In my morning commute, I used to get annoyed with people that were in my path, walking slowly, or otherwise in the way. I'd mutter and get flustered and it would affect my mood. Now, when I'm going to work and encounter an inconsiderate commuter, sure it still annoys me. But only in the moment. After it the initial indiscretion makes me feel slightly frustrated, I'll immediately let it slide. There is no use in letting stupid people affect my day and my happiness. And now they don't! And it's easy! Just focus on being happy over being right.
Tarot Card:
Knight of Swords (opinionated, hasty, action-oriented, communicative)
I am starting a new deck today on my REBIRTHDAY and I asked for a guiding card. The Knight of Swords is part of the minor arcana, which I am starting to learn with this new full Pokedeck. With this card my spirit guides are telling me that while I aim to jump headfirst into new ideas and projects, I must be sure I'm ready. This can apply to a creative project or a relationship. I must be cautious of being too hasty in situations.
Comments
Post a Comment