Intention of the day: Don't be rigid - keep your mind and your heart open
Morning writing: As I suspected, now we are delving deeper into the receiving concept. But I don't really think the author is explaining it well. I think she's trying to say that we must be open minded and keep a space open in our hearts for something new (feelings, ideas, people, anything?) at all times. I like to think that this is part of my personality naturally, but I understand the need to not fall back into old patterns. I find myself starting to do this as the guy I went out with on Monday has been distant and I want to text him and confront him about this... but I'm trying to fight the urge. Be open to receiving. He's got his reasons that are valid I'm sure. I need to let go, let him come to me, focus on doing MY thing and not dudes. It's hard! I like dudes!! lol
Tarot Card:
IX The Hermit (soul searching, introspection, being alone, inner guidance)
As if to reiterate what I just wrote, my spirit guides send me the Hermit card for my theme of the day. Focus on ME. Nobody else deserves the level of obsession that I'm capable of lol hehe! No but seriously I need to not lose sight of my path and prioritize my highest self.
Morning writing: As I suspected, now we are delving deeper into the receiving concept. But I don't really think the author is explaining it well. I think she's trying to say that we must be open minded and keep a space open in our hearts for something new (feelings, ideas, people, anything?) at all times. I like to think that this is part of my personality naturally, but I understand the need to not fall back into old patterns. I find myself starting to do this as the guy I went out with on Monday has been distant and I want to text him and confront him about this... but I'm trying to fight the urge. Be open to receiving. He's got his reasons that are valid I'm sure. I need to let go, let him come to me, focus on doing MY thing and not dudes. It's hard! I like dudes!! lol
Tarot Card:
IX The Hermit (soul searching, introspection, being alone, inner guidance)
As if to reiterate what I just wrote, my spirit guides send me the Hermit card for my theme of the day. Focus on ME. Nobody else deserves the level of obsession that I'm capable of lol hehe! No but seriously I need to not lose sight of my path and prioritize my highest self.
Comments
Post a Comment