Intention of the day: Remember to observe and listen as well as create.
Morning writing: I'm sorry but this lesson was kind of bullshit. It was all fancy words and no actual substance. It didn't even fully explain itself - talking about how creation is change, and how change affects your life. I know this already. It said very little about how to improve the more difficult skill of receiving. Maybe that means I'll get like 5 more lessons on receiving on the coming days. We'll see lol. But my takeaway is to listen and think before acting.
Tarot Card:
II The High Priestess (intuition, higher powers, mystery, subconscious mind)
I asked for a guiding card and I received the High Priestess! This is one of my favorite cards. I love how my intuition has somehow improved during this journey. Or maybe it's just that I'm more aware of it. But this card makes this new skill seem solidified and gives me confidence. I like it. I think my spirit guides are also reminding me that while I may have started hanging out w/the concussion guy again, I cannot forget my path to my higher self and reaching enlightenment! I must not get sucked into whatever guy I'm dating's lifestyle, and hold onto my own self. I promise myself that I will try to avoid that bad habit as I move forward.
Morning writing: I'm sorry but this lesson was kind of bullshit. It was all fancy words and no actual substance. It didn't even fully explain itself - talking about how creation is change, and how change affects your life. I know this already. It said very little about how to improve the more difficult skill of receiving. Maybe that means I'll get like 5 more lessons on receiving on the coming days. We'll see lol. But my takeaway is to listen and think before acting.
Tarot Card:
II The High Priestess (intuition, higher powers, mystery, subconscious mind)
I asked for a guiding card and I received the High Priestess! This is one of my favorite cards. I love how my intuition has somehow improved during this journey. Or maybe it's just that I'm more aware of it. But this card makes this new skill seem solidified and gives me confidence. I like it. I think my spirit guides are also reminding me that while I may have started hanging out w/the concussion guy again, I cannot forget my path to my higher self and reaching enlightenment! I must not get sucked into whatever guy I'm dating's lifestyle, and hold onto my own self. I promise myself that I will try to avoid that bad habit as I move forward.
Comments
Post a Comment