Intention of the day: Choose happiness over being right. Choose Spirit over ego.
Morning writing: Yep... I definitely have this problem. I'm stubborn and I definitely prefer being right, and letting people know why they are wrong. But this lesson helps me to see why this is negative behavior, and unhealthy for my highest good. For years I have put my own ego at the top, and it has brought me nothing but toxic relationships and unhappiness. What I've been doing isn't working, so it's time for a new approach. I will add "choose happiness" to my affirmations for meditation. This is another lesson I will have to practice.
Who knew that happiness and forgiveness would be such a challenge? lol
Tarot Card:
VIII Strength (strength, courage, patience, control, compassion)
VII The Chariot (control, willpower, victory, assertion, determination)
I asked if today is okay to try and reach out to the guy I went on a date with... two months ago. I'm nervous to call him but it's really been bugging me that he disappeared. My spirit guides are sending me a mixed message. Strength has been stalking me so it's tough to get an answer out of the same card every day. I pulled the Chariot as a followup, which represents determination and victory... so hopefully this is a good sign. Who knows, he might not even answer the phone. I trust that the Universe will guide me to where I belong.
Morning writing: Yep... I definitely have this problem. I'm stubborn and I definitely prefer being right, and letting people know why they are wrong. But this lesson helps me to see why this is negative behavior, and unhealthy for my highest good. For years I have put my own ego at the top, and it has brought me nothing but toxic relationships and unhappiness. What I've been doing isn't working, so it's time for a new approach. I will add "choose happiness" to my affirmations for meditation. This is another lesson I will have to practice.
Who knew that happiness and forgiveness would be such a challenge? lol
Tarot Card:
VIII Strength (strength, courage, patience, control, compassion)
VII The Chariot (control, willpower, victory, assertion, determination)
I asked if today is okay to try and reach out to the guy I went on a date with... two months ago. I'm nervous to call him but it's really been bugging me that he disappeared. My spirit guides are sending me a mixed message. Strength has been stalking me so it's tough to get an answer out of the same card every day. I pulled the Chariot as a followup, which represents determination and victory... so hopefully this is a good sign. Who knows, he might not even answer the phone. I trust that the Universe will guide me to where I belong.
Comments
Post a Comment