Intention of the day: Know that my patience, forgiveness and good karma will spread if I continue to practice it.
Morning writing: In this universe, things tend to fall in a chain reaction. There are chemical reactions happening all the time, whether we realize it or not. Is it not possible that every human interaction has a chemical reaction as well? And if the interaction is positive, maybe those chemical reactions will breed more positive feelings. I'm no scientist but I'm pretty sure that's how karma works. It is my duty to spread good karma by practicing forgiveness for all. Every human deserves forgiveness, even jerks and selfish assholes. I still have trouble justifying forgiveness for horrible criminals and murderers, but as my lessons teach me - it's not up to me to condemn someone else. That would be to take on negativity. Their karma will even things out in the end, and it is not my job to know that or see it happen. My only job is to treat all people as equals and with equal good will.
Tarot Reading:
VI The Lovers (love, union, relationships, values alignment, choices)
XII The Hanged Man (suspension, restriction, letting go, sacrifice)
XX Judgement (judgement, rebirth, inner calling, absolution)
I asked if there are truths that I am denying. If something is holding me back. I guess what the cards are saying is that I need to let go of the lovers? Focus on rebirth, starting a new happier self? Maybe I'll pull one more card.
XIII Death (endings, beginnings, change, transformation, transition)
Seems pretty affirmative.
Morning writing: In this universe, things tend to fall in a chain reaction. There are chemical reactions happening all the time, whether we realize it or not. Is it not possible that every human interaction has a chemical reaction as well? And if the interaction is positive, maybe those chemical reactions will breed more positive feelings. I'm no scientist but I'm pretty sure that's how karma works. It is my duty to spread good karma by practicing forgiveness for all. Every human deserves forgiveness, even jerks and selfish assholes. I still have trouble justifying forgiveness for horrible criminals and murderers, but as my lessons teach me - it's not up to me to condemn someone else. That would be to take on negativity. Their karma will even things out in the end, and it is not my job to know that or see it happen. My only job is to treat all people as equals and with equal good will.
Tarot Reading:
VI The Lovers (love, union, relationships, values alignment, choices)
XII The Hanged Man (suspension, restriction, letting go, sacrifice)
XX Judgement (judgement, rebirth, inner calling, absolution)
I asked if there are truths that I am denying. If something is holding me back. I guess what the cards are saying is that I need to let go of the lovers? Focus on rebirth, starting a new happier self? Maybe I'll pull one more card.
XIII Death (endings, beginnings, change, transformation, transition)
Seems pretty affirmative.
Comments
Post a Comment