Intention of the day: Be zen. Do not waste energy on negativity towards others because it will ultimately reflect negativity back onto myself.
Morning writing: I don't need that negativity in my life! It's tough because it's fun to be bitchy and catty and think that it's harmless because the people you criticize (on TV, around the office, etc) don't necessarily know you're saying anything... but it's still negative energy. Or when you're on social media (not me of course, since I've quit FB) and getting high and righteous over some news article, or arguing with some internet troll about politics - even when nobody is getting 'hurt'... there is still negative energy. There is guilt or shame or sadness or stubborn fingers-in-their-ears baby response. Nothing good comes from it. It's a waste of pure light and energy turning into dark negative energy, and why? Because we're bored. Not me. If I'm bored, I can think of plenty of other things to do to use and create positive energy. I will not actively spread negative energy anymore. I must be cognizant of when I'm doing this, and try not to play into it when others are doing it. Be zen.
Tarot Reading:
II The High Priestess (intuition, higher powers, mystery, subconscious mind)
I The Magician (power, skill, concentration, action, resourcefulness)
XII The Hanged Man (suspension, restriction, letting go, sacrifice)
Today I am getting my hair color fixed up, which is sorely needed. I have had bad relationships with my colorists in the past - they give me shit for having long hair and long dark roots and we've had fights. It's awkward and annoying and I wish I didn't have to go through this lol! So I have a new colorist at a new salon (in my office building!) and I'm nervous. I asked my spirit guides for advice on having a good relationship with this stylist. I was expecting girly cards so when I saw these cards at first I was disappointed. But now that I've thought it out these cards give great advice. My intuition brought me to this Groupon and I should trust that this colorist has the skill and concentration to do an amazing job. I must let go of needing to be in control of everything, and trust the stylist to do her thing. I think that's pretty good advice. I will enjoy the pampering and have faith that it will come out great!
Morning writing: I don't need that negativity in my life! It's tough because it's fun to be bitchy and catty and think that it's harmless because the people you criticize (on TV, around the office, etc) don't necessarily know you're saying anything... but it's still negative energy. Or when you're on social media (not me of course, since I've quit FB) and getting high and righteous over some news article, or arguing with some internet troll about politics - even when nobody is getting 'hurt'... there is still negative energy. There is guilt or shame or sadness or stubborn fingers-in-their-ears baby response. Nothing good comes from it. It's a waste of pure light and energy turning into dark negative energy, and why? Because we're bored. Not me. If I'm bored, I can think of plenty of other things to do to use and create positive energy. I will not actively spread negative energy anymore. I must be cognizant of when I'm doing this, and try not to play into it when others are doing it. Be zen.
Tarot Reading:
II The High Priestess (intuition, higher powers, mystery, subconscious mind)
I The Magician (power, skill, concentration, action, resourcefulness)
XII The Hanged Man (suspension, restriction, letting go, sacrifice)
Today I am getting my hair color fixed up, which is sorely needed. I have had bad relationships with my colorists in the past - they give me shit for having long hair and long dark roots and we've had fights. It's awkward and annoying and I wish I didn't have to go through this lol! So I have a new colorist at a new salon (in my office building!) and I'm nervous. I asked my spirit guides for advice on having a good relationship with this stylist. I was expecting girly cards so when I saw these cards at first I was disappointed. But now that I've thought it out these cards give great advice. My intuition brought me to this Groupon and I should trust that this colorist has the skill and concentration to do an amazing job. I must let go of needing to be in control of everything, and trust the stylist to do her thing. I think that's pretty good advice. I will enjoy the pampering and have faith that it will come out great!
Comments
Post a Comment