Intention of the day: LOL you do you booboo
Morning writing: This lesson is like a day off. This is something I definitely already do. I'm a gamer, I'm a bit of a jokester... I goof off a lot. I might play too much, tbh. But if the book says I should play then maybe I'm doing something right. I'm always like a kid at heart. I haven't aged since 16, in many ways. Lots of people tell me that they think it's great how I go to lots of events and do activities. I guess that is me making sure there is time for PLAY!
Tarot Reading:
VI The Lovers (love, union, relationships, values alignment, choices)
XV The Devil (bondage, addiction, sexuality, materialism)
II The High Priestess (intuition, higher powers, mystery, subconscious mind)
Who's grandma took over as my spirit guide?? I don't really know what to make of this. If I go with a past/present/future, then it's just saying that while I wanted a relationship and I'm certainly horny enough at present, I need to stay strong on my path to enlightenment to find happiness. Or if I take it as a simple message, does it mean that dating and sex would bring me enlightenment? That one seems a bit of a stretch considering the messages I've gotten in the past. So I think I'll go with the former interpretation. Le sigh... Guess I'll be single for my birthday this year lol
Morning writing: This lesson is like a day off. This is something I definitely already do. I'm a gamer, I'm a bit of a jokester... I goof off a lot. I might play too much, tbh. But if the book says I should play then maybe I'm doing something right. I'm always like a kid at heart. I haven't aged since 16, in many ways. Lots of people tell me that they think it's great how I go to lots of events and do activities. I guess that is me making sure there is time for PLAY!
Tarot Reading:
VI The Lovers (love, union, relationships, values alignment, choices)
XV The Devil (bondage, addiction, sexuality, materialism)
II The High Priestess (intuition, higher powers, mystery, subconscious mind)
Who's grandma took over as my spirit guide?? I don't really know what to make of this. If I go with a past/present/future, then it's just saying that while I wanted a relationship and I'm certainly horny enough at present, I need to stay strong on my path to enlightenment to find happiness. Or if I take it as a simple message, does it mean that dating and sex would bring me enlightenment? That one seems a bit of a stretch considering the messages I've gotten in the past. So I think I'll go with the former interpretation. Le sigh... Guess I'll be single for my birthday this year lol
Comments
Post a Comment