Intention of the day: Remember that I am created of the energy of the universe and at a fundamental level, I am an unbreakable eternal spirit.
Morning writing: What a strange morning it's been. I woke up absurdly early for a weekend (6am because my cat won't have it any other way) and after laying in bed a while I decided to get up and clean out one of my shelves. I found a bunch of useful things and plenty of things to throw out. It was productive! By 10am I turned on the TV and went to the Pluto TV app, looking for something new to watch. I found a channel called Nature Vision TV which is essentially videos of different parts of the world showing off nature in various forms, all set to calm music. Perfect meditation and/or reading music! Next I decided to finish reading "You are a Badass" and it was the final section, learning about how to manifest more money by believing that it is in my future. Find a soulmate by trusting the Universe to bring them to me if I follow my true path. It made me feel emotional but hopeful. The book outlined a few writing activites... I might try them here on this blog. After I read the book, I flipped through the Pluto TV channels and found that one of my favorite channels, THC, was showing The Art of Attraction, which is an hours-long special showing various spiritual experts who explain how to control your reality by living positively, setting intentions, feeling gratitude, practicing visualization.... all of the things I'm trying to work on. Then I read my lesson today that reminds me that I'm made of inner light and eternal spirit. While I feel emotional about this, I do not feel sad. I feel overwhelmed with possibility.
Tarot Reading:
II The High Priestess (intuition, higher powers, mystery, subconscious mind)
V The Hierophant (religion, group identification, conformity, tradition, beliefs)
X Wheel of Fortune (good luck, karma, life cycles, destiny, turning point)
Staying right on theme today, my tarot reading is full of spirituality and hope. It is still making me emotional right now. I keep getting these cards referring to spirituality, as though my spirit guides are recognizing that I'm putting in this devotion. It's been a challenge for me to not date anyone, or thing about dating someone. I've always been in some kind of relationship or state of casual dating. I can't remember the last time I actively stayed single just to be me. I was just telling my best friend yesterday that I feel weird because I don't have a crush on anyone. I don't have anyone to dole my love upon. While it's sort of a sad feeling, it's also not at all. It's just like an empty space where something else used to be... doesn't need to be filled up with the same thing. The Wheel of Fortune card gives me hope that there is something waiting for me if I keep my faith in this work and improve my own self love.
Morning writing: What a strange morning it's been. I woke up absurdly early for a weekend (6am because my cat won't have it any other way) and after laying in bed a while I decided to get up and clean out one of my shelves. I found a bunch of useful things and plenty of things to throw out. It was productive! By 10am I turned on the TV and went to the Pluto TV app, looking for something new to watch. I found a channel called Nature Vision TV which is essentially videos of different parts of the world showing off nature in various forms, all set to calm music. Perfect meditation and/or reading music! Next I decided to finish reading "You are a Badass" and it was the final section, learning about how to manifest more money by believing that it is in my future. Find a soulmate by trusting the Universe to bring them to me if I follow my true path. It made me feel emotional but hopeful. The book outlined a few writing activites... I might try them here on this blog. After I read the book, I flipped through the Pluto TV channels and found that one of my favorite channels, THC, was showing The Art of Attraction, which is an hours-long special showing various spiritual experts who explain how to control your reality by living positively, setting intentions, feeling gratitude, practicing visualization.... all of the things I'm trying to work on. Then I read my lesson today that reminds me that I'm made of inner light and eternal spirit. While I feel emotional about this, I do not feel sad. I feel overwhelmed with possibility.
Tarot Reading:
II The High Priestess (intuition, higher powers, mystery, subconscious mind)
V The Hierophant (religion, group identification, conformity, tradition, beliefs)
X Wheel of Fortune (good luck, karma, life cycles, destiny, turning point)
Staying right on theme today, my tarot reading is full of spirituality and hope. It is still making me emotional right now. I keep getting these cards referring to spirituality, as though my spirit guides are recognizing that I'm putting in this devotion. It's been a challenge for me to not date anyone, or thing about dating someone. I've always been in some kind of relationship or state of casual dating. I can't remember the last time I actively stayed single just to be me. I was just telling my best friend yesterday that I feel weird because I don't have a crush on anyone. I don't have anyone to dole my love upon. While it's sort of a sad feeling, it's also not at all. It's just like an empty space where something else used to be... doesn't need to be filled up with the same thing. The Wheel of Fortune card gives me hope that there is something waiting for me if I keep my faith in this work and improve my own self love.
Comments
Post a Comment