Intention of the day: Continue to practice deep breathing meditation. It makes me feel good!
Morning writing: Yay I like when I get a lesson and it's something I already do! As a vocalist, I've been trained to be aware of my breath from a young age. I know how to fill my lungs deeply instead of taking shallow breaths. In my meditations, I usually go into a deep breathing pattern once I am completely relaxed. Sometimes it brings on waves of euphoria, I swear! This is also why oxygen masks drop from the ceiling in a plane crash, and why oxygen bars are a thing. Maybe I should go to one sometime.
Tarot Reading:
V The Hierophant (religion, group identification, conformity, tradition, beliefs)
II The High Priestess (intuition, higher powers, mystery, subconscious mind)
XVII The Star (hope, spirituality, renewal, inspiration, serenity)
I was distracted watching morning news while I shuffled, and my spirit guides sent a nice clear message to keep working on my inner light and I will have hope and inspiration. OK! Maybe they feel bad bc they said no dating. I will do my very best to maintain my learning and prioritizing myself instead of searching for a man. But if one happens to show up I doubt I would say no lol!
Morning writing: Yay I like when I get a lesson and it's something I already do! As a vocalist, I've been trained to be aware of my breath from a young age. I know how to fill my lungs deeply instead of taking shallow breaths. In my meditations, I usually go into a deep breathing pattern once I am completely relaxed. Sometimes it brings on waves of euphoria, I swear! This is also why oxygen masks drop from the ceiling in a plane crash, and why oxygen bars are a thing. Maybe I should go to one sometime.
Tarot Reading:
V The Hierophant (religion, group identification, conformity, tradition, beliefs)
II The High Priestess (intuition, higher powers, mystery, subconscious mind)
XVII The Star (hope, spirituality, renewal, inspiration, serenity)
I was distracted watching morning news while I shuffled, and my spirit guides sent a nice clear message to keep working on my inner light and I will have hope and inspiration. OK! Maybe they feel bad bc they said no dating. I will do my very best to maintain my learning and prioritizing myself instead of searching for a man. But if one happens to show up I doubt I would say no lol!
Comments
Post a Comment