Intention of the day: Remember that I am love and I am loved!
Morning writing: I have been meditating this morning and filled my body with inner light. And then I read my lesson for today and it's a nice positive reminder that I am worthy of love and being loved. I admittedly have a narcissist streak so I don't know if I would say I lack self love... I'm just also really good at bullying myself. I suppose that means I should focus on the self loving and not the self bullying! I think I'm making decent progress.
Tarot Past/Present/Future:
XX Judgement (judgement, rebirth, inner calling, absolution)
VII The Chariot (control, willpower, victory, assertion, determination)
XII The Hanged Man (suspension, restriction, letting go, sacrifice)
My reading is a little confusing today. I said that I was going to focus on being a nerd and playing Dungeons and Dragons with my friends today. I thought maybe my spirit guides were saying that I had been judgmental about this nerdy activity, but that today I will have a fun victorious game. But hanged man? By being a nerd, I will have to sacrifice something? I don't really understand what that means....... OR I just thought about how that reading might apply to my life instead of D&D. Yesterday I decided to officially cancel my trip to Boston. I am focused on my healing. I am sacrificing a fun activity for the sake of my health. Maybe the spirit guides are merely saying that I made a smart choice. Maybe they don't always feel like answering my silly questions. :)
Morning writing: I have been meditating this morning and filled my body with inner light. And then I read my lesson for today and it's a nice positive reminder that I am worthy of love and being loved. I admittedly have a narcissist streak so I don't know if I would say I lack self love... I'm just also really good at bullying myself. I suppose that means I should focus on the self loving and not the self bullying! I think I'm making decent progress.
Tarot Past/Present/Future:
XX Judgement (judgement, rebirth, inner calling, absolution)
VII The Chariot (control, willpower, victory, assertion, determination)
XII The Hanged Man (suspension, restriction, letting go, sacrifice)
My reading is a little confusing today. I said that I was going to focus on being a nerd and playing Dungeons and Dragons with my friends today. I thought maybe my spirit guides were saying that I had been judgmental about this nerdy activity, but that today I will have a fun victorious game. But hanged man? By being a nerd, I will have to sacrifice something? I don't really understand what that means....... OR I just thought about how that reading might apply to my life instead of D&D. Yesterday I decided to officially cancel my trip to Boston. I am focused on my healing. I am sacrificing a fun activity for the sake of my health. Maybe the spirit guides are merely saying that I made a smart choice. Maybe they don't always feel like answering my silly questions. :)
Comments
Post a Comment