Intention of the day: All humans are made of the same inner light, whether they see it or not. If I am worthy of something, then so is the rest of the human race.
Morning writing: We are all made of the same stuff. Just because I might think my moral compass is better than someone else's, does not make it so. Everyone is living their own journey, has different priorities and experiences. While some of the more horrible things are pretty unforgivable, day to day indiscretions aren't as bad as I make them seem in my head. I can forgive my brothers and sisters for not being the best humans. If I tried to say that another person is not worthy of forgiveness, I am negating the fact that they too have an inner light, and that would be untrue. This is not an easy lesson and must be something I practice regularly. But while it seems like a challenge, it's really quite simple. We're all human and we all deserve goodness in some way.
Tarot Past/Present/Future:
XVII The Star (hope, spirituality, renewal, inspiration, serenity)
XVIII The Moon (illusion, fear, anxiety, insecurity, subconscious)
III The Empress (fertility, femininity, beauty, nature, abundance)
Yesterday there was another snow storm, not all that different from the one that ultimately led to me fracturing my elbow two weeks ago. I woke up and the streets were not cleared and I told my boss I wasn't sure about coming in. He didn't make a big deal about it, he's cool, he gets it. But I still feel bad. I work with mostly dudes and I don't like feeling like I am not tough like they are, plus they look like they have a better work ethic than me by showing up to the office. So I asked my spirit guides to tell me if I should go into work today. While I didn't get an ominous tower, I did get a message. My interpretation is that my spirit guides continue to stress that this introspective spirituality journey is productive for me. If I feel anxiety about venturing out in this snow, then I should listen. I noticed that the Empress card showed up as my future - since that card also came up the day that I fractured my elbow (as my 'present' that day). My Lisa Frank deck's Empress card is a prissy kitty princess chillin on a little couch with what kind of looks like weed stalks growing around her. I see that card and I think she's telling me that it's okay to take another day and be a prissy princess for the sake of my healing arm. I just have to make sure I really work from home today!
Morning writing: We are all made of the same stuff. Just because I might think my moral compass is better than someone else's, does not make it so. Everyone is living their own journey, has different priorities and experiences. While some of the more horrible things are pretty unforgivable, day to day indiscretions aren't as bad as I make them seem in my head. I can forgive my brothers and sisters for not being the best humans. If I tried to say that another person is not worthy of forgiveness, I am negating the fact that they too have an inner light, and that would be untrue. This is not an easy lesson and must be something I practice regularly. But while it seems like a challenge, it's really quite simple. We're all human and we all deserve goodness in some way.
Tarot Past/Present/Future:
XVII The Star (hope, spirituality, renewal, inspiration, serenity)
XVIII The Moon (illusion, fear, anxiety, insecurity, subconscious)
III The Empress (fertility, femininity, beauty, nature, abundance)
Yesterday there was another snow storm, not all that different from the one that ultimately led to me fracturing my elbow two weeks ago. I woke up and the streets were not cleared and I told my boss I wasn't sure about coming in. He didn't make a big deal about it, he's cool, he gets it. But I still feel bad. I work with mostly dudes and I don't like feeling like I am not tough like they are, plus they look like they have a better work ethic than me by showing up to the office. So I asked my spirit guides to tell me if I should go into work today. While I didn't get an ominous tower, I did get a message. My interpretation is that my spirit guides continue to stress that this introspective spirituality journey is productive for me. If I feel anxiety about venturing out in this snow, then I should listen. I noticed that the Empress card showed up as my future - since that card also came up the day that I fractured my elbow (as my 'present' that day). My Lisa Frank deck's Empress card is a prissy kitty princess chillin on a little couch with what kind of looks like weed stalks growing around her. I see that card and I think she's telling me that it's okay to take another day and be a prissy princess for the sake of my healing arm. I just have to make sure I really work from home today!
Comments
Post a Comment