Intention of the day: The self-righteous anger path leads to anxiety and friendship issues. Be aware of when this anger is rising and definitely try not to deflect anger onto others.
Morning writing: This lesson makes me feel slightly guilty for my behavior towards my ex, because I know I've been lashing out at him due to anger. I should be more angry with myself for expecting a different outcome with that kid. But today, I must feel my anger and really think about it's roots. Doing this will allow me to fully process the emotion, forgive myself, and move forward. So I'm angry that the relationship (that never really existed) didn't work out. I'm angry that I had put faith in someone who warned me not to do so. I'm angry that I was living for an idealistic version of a person, and he can't live up to these idealistic expectations. Nobody can. For me to get angry every time someone doesn't meet my personal standards is a waste of my energy. Rather than making it dramatic, I can just 'change the channel' and stop interacting with a toxic person in my life. No need for the theatrics. I can't make someone else act differently, they have to want to do it for their own self. Berating and yelling at someone and pointing out their wrongdoing will only make someone defensive and in that state of mind they aren't really listening to you anymore anyway. It's all futile. Change the frequency!!
Tarot Past/Present/Future:
IX The Hermit (soul searching, introspection, being alone, inner guidance)
I The Magician (power, skill, concentration, action, resourcefulness)
X Wheel of Fortune (good luck, karma, life cycles, destiny, a turning point)
General guidance was really all I asked for, and I got a nice encouraging message from my spirit guides. I've been working on my inner self, and it's good for me. I must continue to concentrate on this work, continue to meditate and improve my skills. Continue to read and do things for myself. If I do this, I will find better karma, luck and happiness. :)
Morning writing: This lesson makes me feel slightly guilty for my behavior towards my ex, because I know I've been lashing out at him due to anger. I should be more angry with myself for expecting a different outcome with that kid. But today, I must feel my anger and really think about it's roots. Doing this will allow me to fully process the emotion, forgive myself, and move forward. So I'm angry that the relationship (that never really existed) didn't work out. I'm angry that I had put faith in someone who warned me not to do so. I'm angry that I was living for an idealistic version of a person, and he can't live up to these idealistic expectations. Nobody can. For me to get angry every time someone doesn't meet my personal standards is a waste of my energy. Rather than making it dramatic, I can just 'change the channel' and stop interacting with a toxic person in my life. No need for the theatrics. I can't make someone else act differently, they have to want to do it for their own self. Berating and yelling at someone and pointing out their wrongdoing will only make someone defensive and in that state of mind they aren't really listening to you anymore anyway. It's all futile. Change the frequency!!
Tarot Past/Present/Future:
IX The Hermit (soul searching, introspection, being alone, inner guidance)
I The Magician (power, skill, concentration, action, resourcefulness)
X Wheel of Fortune (good luck, karma, life cycles, destiny, a turning point)
General guidance was really all I asked for, and I got a nice encouraging message from my spirit guides. I've been working on my inner self, and it's good for me. I must continue to concentrate on this work, continue to meditate and improve my skills. Continue to read and do things for myself. If I do this, I will find better karma, luck and happiness. :)
Comments
Post a Comment