Skip to main content

Day 47: I am a child of NATURE - we are forever connected

Intention of the day: Feel the beautiful power of the universe by having a conscious connection with nature

Morning writing: I love these lessons about nature. As a Taurus, I am an earth sign and throughout my life I have felt a deep appreciation of wild nature. I might be a shut in a lot of the time, but few things are more peaceful and zen than listening to the sound of rainfall or the early morning songs of birds in the trees. I enjoy breathing it in, but today's lesson reinforces that I need to try to feel this even when I'm in a more unnatural setting. Feel the connection with the earth and mother nature. I am a beautiful and unique creature, and as much of a part of the animal kingdom as my amazing kitty. I feel like a lot of these principles have been covered in Pocahontas lol! This time the Colors of the Wind comes to mind.


Tarot Past/Present/Future:

II The High Priestess (intuition, higher powers, mystery, subconscious mind)
IX The Hermit (soul searching, introspection, being alone, inner guidance)
XI Justice (justice, fairness, truth, cause and effect, law)

I tend to ask my deck a question as I'm shuffling. Today, I glanced at the news and saw something that was a bit disturbing. I asked the deck, "How do I stay happy when there's so much fucked up shit in the world?" My Lisa Frank deck is very smart. She's usually got the right answer, something your wise friend would tell you when you ask a dumb question. She said that I've been focused on working on my inner light and reaching enlightenment. I need to stay focused on my self and tap into my happiness from there, as this is something I can actually control. I can't control the craziness on this planet, and it's futile to try. It's a bit useless to fret about it or I will get more anxiety. I need to feel comfort in the thought that karma will take care of the negativity on this planet. The villains of the world will face the laws and consequences of the universe someday. It is out of my hands, out of my control. I will focus on being the best me and try not to let the outside world affect my inner light.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 62: I release the world from my control

Intention of the day: Meditate on releasing my need to be in control. Trust that things will all be taken care of by the Universe. Morning writing: I had a nice long meditation in my morning routine today. It's Friday and my boss is out for a vacay so if I'm a little late it's not a big deal. Besides, things will all be taken care of by the Universe! I have had control issues for a while. Insecurity makes you want to try to control everything that you can, as a defense mechanism. You think that if you control how people act or where they go, then they will act and do whatever you want and you will not get hurt. This is unhealthy and simply not possible. I can't control anything except for myself, my actions, and my reactions. My relationship with my ex was toxic because I wanted to control him. I wanted him to be the perfect version of himself that was inside my head. But that person isn't real and the real guy didn't want to be that perfect self, for whatever...

Day 65: I am ONE with the DIVINE

Intention of the day: I am one with the Divine, Source Energy and the Universe... it is all the same oneness that is me. Morning writing: This lesson got me deep. The words on the page were simple enough, that we are all made of the same Divine, the same Source Energy, and we should recognize that we are all the Divine. We are all Source Energy. They have this same idea in the Old Testament, so I assume that is where the author is getting this from. But when I meditated on it, the concept not only makes perfect sense, it made me feel very zen. In my meditation I have been trying to see outside my body, to zoom out and see a bigger picture. In the past I was able to visualize the train that I was on, traveling at fast speed across the island. This morning I concentrated on the Source Energy of the Universe. I am a part of this Universe, and it is a part of me. I meditated on how I am merely a red blood cell moving through the streets, which are just veins running along the skin of thi...

Day 92: I have patience for those who are asleep and confused

Intention of the day: Practice patience and forgiveness for those who have become blind to their inner light. Help them to see it. Morning writing: In my meditation, I have been trying to emanate my inner light to others. I don't know if it works. I think I need to build up my strength and maybe my inner light will have more reach. Maybe it's my aura? I am trying to focus on spreading the light and good karma so that others can soak it in. Hopefully it helps. In addition, today's lesson is a way to think about forgiveness. People who have wronged me or mankind have become blinded or confused and cannot sense their connection to the universe. They do not sense the light and happiness that I know is within me, so they do not have my strength; they lash out. I must try to reach these people, and at the very least forgive them for any wrongdoings. I had a very lucid dream this morning, which is rare for me. I woke up early, and sometimes when I do that I like to meditate wh...