Intention of the day: Don't beat myself up over short-comings. And if I feel weak, know that my spirit will always have strength within if I only reach for it.
Morning writing: It's hard for me to forgive myself when I don't live up to my expectations. I have high expectations for everyone, and I'm probably hardest on myself. I need to remember that mistakes and dumb choices are bound to happen and I need to forgive myself more. Rather than punish myself and hide in my room, I should dig deep and find strength from within.
Tarot Past/Present/Future:
VI The Lovers (love, union, relationships, values alignment, choices)
II The High Priestess (intuition, higher powers, mystery, subconscious mind)
XIV Temperance (balance, moderation, temperance, purpose, meaning)
Last night I was drunk on the LIRR and kind of snapped out at my ex over text. But I don't regret it. I said what I needed to say and I think that it's healthy for me to get things off my chest instead of pretending things are great. Especially when it comes to this particular individual - with someone else I might hold my tongue. So I think the tarot reading is telling me to keep the love obsession in the past. Focus on my higher self at present. Maintain patience and balance and I will be happier.
Morning writing: It's hard for me to forgive myself when I don't live up to my expectations. I have high expectations for everyone, and I'm probably hardest on myself. I need to remember that mistakes and dumb choices are bound to happen and I need to forgive myself more. Rather than punish myself and hide in my room, I should dig deep and find strength from within.
Tarot Past/Present/Future:
VI The Lovers (love, union, relationships, values alignment, choices)
II The High Priestess (intuition, higher powers, mystery, subconscious mind)
XIV Temperance (balance, moderation, temperance, purpose, meaning)
Last night I was drunk on the LIRR and kind of snapped out at my ex over text. But I don't regret it. I said what I needed to say and I think that it's healthy for me to get things off my chest instead of pretending things are great. Especially when it comes to this particular individual - with someone else I might hold my tongue. So I think the tarot reading is telling me to keep the love obsession in the past. Focus on my higher self at present. Maintain patience and balance and I will be happier.
Comments
Post a Comment