Intention of the day: Pick your battles, don't make things harder than they have to be.
Morning writing: I like when lessons make me think of a song. Today's lesson made me think of a song from Pocahontas - "Just Around the Riverbend." Technically the message of that song is not necessarily to choose the smoothest course, but to follow your heart. And while I'm sure the author of these lessons would agree, this lesson is specifically about trying not to obstruct the flow of life. Feel the current and quit trying to swim upstream. Essentially, I really should work on picking my battles. I love confrontation for some reason, and usually start arguments and it gets me in trouble. There is zero point to this behavior!
Tarot Past/Present/Future:
XVI The Tower (disaster, upheaval, sudden change, revelation)
VIII Strength (strength, courage, patience, control, compassion)
X Wheel of Fortune (good luck, karma, life cycles, destiny, turning point)
I asked if I should go on a date with some random new guy that I've been talking to... but I think this is a little unclear. I think the cards are telling me to continue working on building my strength and the world will be my oyster. Or is it telling me that I've been strong and should feel confident enough to go on a date? Hmm. Must consult with my friend.
Morning writing: I like when lessons make me think of a song. Today's lesson made me think of a song from Pocahontas - "Just Around the Riverbend." Technically the message of that song is not necessarily to choose the smoothest course, but to follow your heart. And while I'm sure the author of these lessons would agree, this lesson is specifically about trying not to obstruct the flow of life. Feel the current and quit trying to swim upstream. Essentially, I really should work on picking my battles. I love confrontation for some reason, and usually start arguments and it gets me in trouble. There is zero point to this behavior!
Tarot Past/Present/Future:
XVI The Tower (disaster, upheaval, sudden change, revelation)
VIII Strength (strength, courage, patience, control, compassion)
X Wheel of Fortune (good luck, karma, life cycles, destiny, turning point)
I asked if I should go on a date with some random new guy that I've been talking to... but I think this is a little unclear. I think the cards are telling me to continue working on building my strength and the world will be my oyster. Or is it telling me that I've been strong and should feel confident enough to go on a date? Hmm. Must consult with my friend.
Comments
Post a Comment