Intention of the day: Stop avoiding problems - deal with them.
Morning writing: I'm taking another snow day. Today's lesson is a reminder that if I don't deal with a problem, it still exists. Only by handling a situation, by facing what I resist, will I begin to handle it. Hiding from a problem will only add to my anxiety and the issue will persist regardless. While I'm home today I should take the time to follow up on a few things I've been avoiding.
Tarot Past/Present/Future:
XVIII The Moon (illusion, fear, anxiety, insecurity, subconscious)
VI The Lovers (love, union, relationships, values alignment, choices)
0 The Fool (beginnings, innocence, spontaneity, a free spirit)
I think my tarot deck is more obsessed with my love life that I am. I had asked about my doctor's appointment tomorrow. But apparently my deck wants to talk about my anxiety about relationships, as always lol. I'm trying to not focus on that, and to be like the fool. Not make it a priority. Which is why I was asking about the doctor and not my love life today, but oh well! It's just a reminder that I need to keep this mindset, I guess. And maybe my deck is telling me that I can't just ask it about mundane day-to-day predictions like that.
Morning writing: I'm taking another snow day. Today's lesson is a reminder that if I don't deal with a problem, it still exists. Only by handling a situation, by facing what I resist, will I begin to handle it. Hiding from a problem will only add to my anxiety and the issue will persist regardless. While I'm home today I should take the time to follow up on a few things I've been avoiding.
Tarot Past/Present/Future:
XVIII The Moon (illusion, fear, anxiety, insecurity, subconscious)
VI The Lovers (love, union, relationships, values alignment, choices)
0 The Fool (beginnings, innocence, spontaneity, a free spirit)
I think my tarot deck is more obsessed with my love life that I am. I had asked about my doctor's appointment tomorrow. But apparently my deck wants to talk about my anxiety about relationships, as always lol. I'm trying to not focus on that, and to be like the fool. Not make it a priority. Which is why I was asking about the doctor and not my love life today, but oh well! It's just a reminder that I need to keep this mindset, I guess. And maybe my deck is telling me that I can't just ask it about mundane day-to-day predictions like that.
Comments
Post a Comment