Intention of the day: Resistance is part of an inner dialog and its probably untrue or exaggerated in your mind. Its not worth it - let it go.
Afternoon writing: I took a couple days off. I sort of think I predicted my downfall on Thursday - I pulled the Tower card in my tarot reading, which is not a good sign. In my previous entry I predicted that I shouldn't go to work. But I did anyway. Then I slipped on the ice and fractured my elbow. Indeed I did not go to work; I spent the day in the emergency room. I didn't know who to ask, so my ex actually was a good guy and picked me up from the hospital, which was very nice of him. But I must maintain it as a friendship and nothing more. Unless he wants the kind of relationship that I want, he cannot be the kind of partner that I need. So I'm trying to not let dating be a priority right now, especially since I'm now in a splint and a sling and my life is in upheaval! I will continue to work on my inner self and focus on healing both internally and externally.
Tell me about yourself:
V The Hierophant
I can be a series of beliefs, a guiding path to achieving goals. I am also a beautiful deck with adorable animals and vibrant colors to remind you that not everything needs to be so serious, and to always find the beauty in life.
What are your strengths?
IX The Hermit
Finding strength from within is your key to happiness. Learning to be alone, soul searching, and finding your own guiding light will make you strong.
What are your limitations?
0 The Fool
To truly trust your entire life in a set of cards is of course a silly and reckless thing to do. But like any new beginning, you never know what to expect. Stay open minded and free spirited.
What are you here to teach me?
XV The Devil
How to recognize and break away from certain vices and toxic temptations that cause you to stray from your path to enlightenment and happiness.
How can we best collaborate?
XIII Death
Truly commit. Start fresh and take this as a new beginning. This can become a transformation with the proper dedication.
What's the potential outcome of our relationship?
VIII Strength
Learning to be strong on your own two feet. You want independence, and I can show you how to have that strength. Listen to me!! Also, on this card is the picture of a blonde babe in a bikini on a surfboard in the ocean. This could be you!!!
Tarot Past/Present/Future:
XIV Temperance (balance, moderation, patience, purpose, meaning)
V The Hierophant (religion, group identification, conformity, tradition, beliefs)
II The High Priestess (intuition, higher powers, mystery, subconscious mind)
I asked my spirit guides how to make next week go better than last week. I believe the message is that while I've been patient and trying to find more purpose, I must continue how I am at present - seeking enlightenment. That is the way to reaching my higher powers. I believe that my intuition is somehow improving as I use these tarot cards. It's a little freaky but I enjoy it. Why stop now? Continue to gain momentum. Keep meditating! Keep learning.
Afternoon writing: I took a couple days off. I sort of think I predicted my downfall on Thursday - I pulled the Tower card in my tarot reading, which is not a good sign. In my previous entry I predicted that I shouldn't go to work. But I did anyway. Then I slipped on the ice and fractured my elbow. Indeed I did not go to work; I spent the day in the emergency room. I didn't know who to ask, so my ex actually was a good guy and picked me up from the hospital, which was very nice of him. But I must maintain it as a friendship and nothing more. Unless he wants the kind of relationship that I want, he cannot be the kind of partner that I need. So I'm trying to not let dating be a priority right now, especially since I'm now in a splint and a sling and my life is in upheaval! I will continue to work on my inner self and focus on healing both internally and externally.
Lisa Frank Major Arcana Tarot Deck Interview
I've had a few ups and downs so far with this deck. Let's take a step back and get to know each other before we continue on our tarot readings.
Tell me about yourself:
V The Hierophant
I can be a series of beliefs, a guiding path to achieving goals. I am also a beautiful deck with adorable animals and vibrant colors to remind you that not everything needs to be so serious, and to always find the beauty in life.
What are your strengths?
IX The Hermit
Finding strength from within is your key to happiness. Learning to be alone, soul searching, and finding your own guiding light will make you strong.
What are your limitations?
0 The Fool
To truly trust your entire life in a set of cards is of course a silly and reckless thing to do. But like any new beginning, you never know what to expect. Stay open minded and free spirited.
What are you here to teach me?
XV The Devil
How to recognize and break away from certain vices and toxic temptations that cause you to stray from your path to enlightenment and happiness.
How can we best collaborate?
XIII Death
Truly commit. Start fresh and take this as a new beginning. This can become a transformation with the proper dedication.
What's the potential outcome of our relationship?
VIII Strength
Learning to be strong on your own two feet. You want independence, and I can show you how to have that strength. Listen to me!! Also, on this card is the picture of a blonde babe in a bikini on a surfboard in the ocean. This could be you!!!
Tarot Past/Present/Future:
XIV Temperance (balance, moderation, patience, purpose, meaning)
V The Hierophant (religion, group identification, conformity, tradition, beliefs)
II The High Priestess (intuition, higher powers, mystery, subconscious mind)
I asked my spirit guides how to make next week go better than last week. I believe the message is that while I've been patient and trying to find more purpose, I must continue how I am at present - seeking enlightenment. That is the way to reaching my higher powers. I believe that my intuition is somehow improving as I use these tarot cards. It's a little freaky but I enjoy it. Why stop now? Continue to gain momentum. Keep meditating! Keep learning.

Comments
Post a Comment