Intention of the day: Channel the energy of the universe using meditation and deep breathing techniques.
Morning writing: I also intend to actually get out of the house and go to work today! I'm still a little sick but I can't stand being cooped up for another day. It affects my meditation a little, I had to do some mouth breathing, which isn't as good. Meditation feels so good, and now that I'm thinking about channeling energy as I meditate, it definitely releases some kind of feel-good effects. However, the key is to remember to do this when I'm feeling anxiety. It is much harder to concentrate and focus on meditation when my mind is racing bc I'm upset. But practice makes it easier, so I must be aware of when this is happening and use these techniques to get back on track. The journey continues!
Tarot Past/Present/Future:
II The High Priestess (intuition, higher powers, mystery, subconscious mind)
III The Empress (fertility, femininity, beauty, nature, abundance)
XVI The Tower (disaster, upheaval, sudden change, revelation)
Great. I asked my spirit guides if going back to work today is a good idea. Doesn't seem so lol! But I have to go in anyway. At least now I'll be bracing myself...
Morning writing: I also intend to actually get out of the house and go to work today! I'm still a little sick but I can't stand being cooped up for another day. It affects my meditation a little, I had to do some mouth breathing, which isn't as good. Meditation feels so good, and now that I'm thinking about channeling energy as I meditate, it definitely releases some kind of feel-good effects. However, the key is to remember to do this when I'm feeling anxiety. It is much harder to concentrate and focus on meditation when my mind is racing bc I'm upset. But practice makes it easier, so I must be aware of when this is happening and use these techniques to get back on track. The journey continues!
Tarot Past/Present/Future:
II The High Priestess (intuition, higher powers, mystery, subconscious mind)
III The Empress (fertility, femininity, beauty, nature, abundance)
XVI The Tower (disaster, upheaval, sudden change, revelation)
Great. I asked my spirit guides if going back to work today is a good idea. Doesn't seem so lol! But I have to go in anyway. At least now I'll be bracing myself...
Comments
Post a Comment