Intention of the day: Everything contains light and energy. Channel it, receive it and it will flow through me.
Morning writing: If you think about it, everything in the universe is composed of millions of atoms that are moving infinitely fast at all times. That's energy. It's happening in every object, from living beings to an old soup can. So energy is everywhere. You can sense it and channel it if you can tune into the right frequency! I must meditate more on this so that I can breathe in the energy of the universe.
Tarot Past/Present/Future:
XIII Death (endings, beginnings, change, transformation, transition)
VI The Lovers (love, union, relationships, values alignment, choices)
IX The Hermit (soul searching, introspection, being alone, inner guidance)
As I pulled my Lisa Frank Major Arcana deck off the shelf, I asked my spirit guides, "I should probably just not date anybody for a while, right?"
My reading interpretation: Yep.
Morning writing: If you think about it, everything in the universe is composed of millions of atoms that are moving infinitely fast at all times. That's energy. It's happening in every object, from living beings to an old soup can. So energy is everywhere. You can sense it and channel it if you can tune into the right frequency! I must meditate more on this so that I can breathe in the energy of the universe.
Tarot Past/Present/Future:
XIII Death (endings, beginnings, change, transformation, transition)
VI The Lovers (love, union, relationships, values alignment, choices)
IX The Hermit (soul searching, introspection, being alone, inner guidance)
As I pulled my Lisa Frank Major Arcana deck off the shelf, I asked my spirit guides, "I should probably just not date anybody for a while, right?"
My reading interpretation: Yep.
Comments
Post a Comment