Intention of the day: Let go of resistance. Stop bottling it up inside.
Morning writing: The lesson said to meditate on what I was resisting and see what my mind came up with. I had already meditated earlier (I woke up really early and I wasn't feeling well so I meditated to calm myself) so it was easy to get back to that relaxed state. The first thing that came to mind that I was resisting was taking responsibility for myself. I'm so quick to blame others for the state of my life. I shift the responsibility to others and play a victim. After all, I still live at home. I jump from relationship to relationship instead of working on my independent self. And nobody said that I have to become truly independent overnight, but I shouldn't get depressed and anxious over my life situations when I'm deferring the blame to someone else. If I own my responsibility I'll feel better about myself.
Tarot Past/Present/Future:
VI The Lovers (love, union, relationships, values alignment, choices)
XI Justice (justice, fairness, truth, cause and effect, law)
VIII Strength (strength, courage, patience, control, compassion)
I asked my spirit guides if I should call the new guy I had gone on a date with, since haven't heard from him (since he's recovering from a bad concussion). The tarot cards were fairly clear - we had a connection on our date, but if I call him today there may be hard truths. I must proceed with strength, as always.
Morning writing: The lesson said to meditate on what I was resisting and see what my mind came up with. I had already meditated earlier (I woke up really early and I wasn't feeling well so I meditated to calm myself) so it was easy to get back to that relaxed state. The first thing that came to mind that I was resisting was taking responsibility for myself. I'm so quick to blame others for the state of my life. I shift the responsibility to others and play a victim. After all, I still live at home. I jump from relationship to relationship instead of working on my independent self. And nobody said that I have to become truly independent overnight, but I shouldn't get depressed and anxious over my life situations when I'm deferring the blame to someone else. If I own my responsibility I'll feel better about myself.
Tarot Past/Present/Future:
VI The Lovers (love, union, relationships, values alignment, choices)
XI Justice (justice, fairness, truth, cause and effect, law)
VIII Strength (strength, courage, patience, control, compassion)
I asked my spirit guides if I should call the new guy I had gone on a date with, since haven't heard from him (since he's recovering from a bad concussion). The tarot cards were fairly clear - we had a connection on our date, but if I call him today there may be hard truths. I must proceed with strength, as always.
Comments
Post a Comment