Intention of the day: Just like money, my energy and attention are limited - so be more aware of how I'm spending it.
Morning writing: I've been thinking a lot about how to save a bit more money, and over the weekend I was reviewing my expenses from last month. It's easy to forget how easily I can spend money on things without thinking it through. But my energy is just as limited as my income, and so is my overall attention. Where am I spending these things? Is it beneficial to me? Will it make me happier or a better person? Or is it a time/money waster? I need to consider these topics as I go through my day. I should not spend my time or energy on people who do not do the same for me. I should spend my time on doing good work, reading, and doing things that will make me feel better as a person.
Tarot Past/Present/Future:
IV The Emperor (authority, father figure, structure, solid foundation)
XVIII The Moon (illusion, fear, anxiety, insecurity, subconscious)
XIX The Sun (fun, warmth, success, positivity, vitality)
My past (especially this weekend) has been way too focused on men and whether or not they are in my life. It has made me feel a lot more anxious and insecure. I need to get on a different mind frame (using the lesson from today about where I'm spending my attention) and then I can feel more positive.
Morning writing: I've been thinking a lot about how to save a bit more money, and over the weekend I was reviewing my expenses from last month. It's easy to forget how easily I can spend money on things without thinking it through. But my energy is just as limited as my income, and so is my overall attention. Where am I spending these things? Is it beneficial to me? Will it make me happier or a better person? Or is it a time/money waster? I need to consider these topics as I go through my day. I should not spend my time or energy on people who do not do the same for me. I should spend my time on doing good work, reading, and doing things that will make me feel better as a person.
Tarot Past/Present/Future:
IV The Emperor (authority, father figure, structure, solid foundation)
XVIII The Moon (illusion, fear, anxiety, insecurity, subconscious)
XIX The Sun (fun, warmth, success, positivity, vitality)
My past (especially this weekend) has been way too focused on men and whether or not they are in my life. It has made me feel a lot more anxious and insecure. I need to get on a different mind frame (using the lesson from today about where I'm spending my attention) and then I can feel more positive.
Comments
Post a Comment