Intention of the day: Know that resisting certain people and aspects of life will prevent me from living fully.
Evening reflection: Continuing the lessons about resistance, which I think are pretty similar to the ones about not harboring resentment... I will not refuse any part of my reality. If something is negative, so be it. Avoiding it or pretending that it isn't happening won't change anything. In fact it'll just make me more anxious or depressed. I must face my issues face on and let them happen instead of avoiding things. This is something I don't have much problem with!! I rarely shy away from confrontation.
Tarot Past/Present/Future:
XVII The Star (hope, spirituality, renewal, inspiration, serenity)
VIII Strength (strength, courage, patience, control, compassion)
VI The Lovers (love, union, relationships, values alignment, choices)
My work with self love has really been enlightening so far. My spirit guides acknowledge this with the Star, and remind me again that I must remain strong and stick to my ideals in order to find a real relationship that will make me feel loved.
I must meditate for more patience. I am getting lonely!!!
Evening reflection: Continuing the lessons about resistance, which I think are pretty similar to the ones about not harboring resentment... I will not refuse any part of my reality. If something is negative, so be it. Avoiding it or pretending that it isn't happening won't change anything. In fact it'll just make me more anxious or depressed. I must face my issues face on and let them happen instead of avoiding things. This is something I don't have much problem with!! I rarely shy away from confrontation.
Tarot Past/Present/Future:
XVII The Star (hope, spirituality, renewal, inspiration, serenity)
VIII Strength (strength, courage, patience, control, compassion)
VI The Lovers (love, union, relationships, values alignment, choices)
My work with self love has really been enlightening so far. My spirit guides acknowledge this with the Star, and remind me again that I must remain strong and stick to my ideals in order to find a real relationship that will make me feel loved.
I must meditate for more patience. I am getting lonely!!!
Comments
Post a Comment